055

part two of fifty three

warnings: soft for bessonsvans

t h i r d  p e r s o n

corbyn quickly ties he tie, tucking in his dress shirt after. he picks his blazer up, shoving it on and walking to the opposite side of his room. he grabs his phone and keys before rushing down his stairs, smiling at daniel once he reaches the bottom.

"i made your lunch and coffee, tidied the kitchen, put ashton to bed and went through the mail we got this morning" daniel smiles as he passes corbyn his lunch and coffee.

"you're the best, dani" corbyn sighs happily, pecking daniel's cheek.

"well, it's only because i love you" daniel shrugs, adjusting corbyn's tie and doing up a button that he missed on his dress shirt.

he grabs corbyn's collar, straightening it out before looking corbyn in the eyes.

he leans in slowly and captures corbyn's lips on his, letting it linger before pulling away.

"now go before you're late for work" daniel chuckles.

"yeah, i should go" corbyn nods, "i love you, baby!" he calls as he exits the house.

corbyn unlocks his house's door, locking it behind him once he steps inside.

he huffs as he places his keys down on a table, rubbing his face with his hands, walking through to the living room.

his face softens as he sees daniel with ashton on his hip, the little boy sound asleep as he talks quietly to the person he is on call with.

daniel smiles as he turns around, walking up to corbyn and pecking his lips. he takes the phone off of his ear for a second to talk.

"i'll meet you in our room. i'm just finishing up this call and putting ashton to bed and i'll be there" he speaks softly.

"okay" corbyn nods with a sweet smile, turning around to walk upstairs.

he makes his way up the stairs, entering his and daniel's shared room and hanging up his blazer. once he had hung it up he sighs, flopping down onto the bed with his back against the mattress.

daniel enters around five minutes later, chuckling when he's sees corbyn sprawled out on the bed.

the blonde sits up against the headboard of the bed as he watches daniel enter, smiling softly.

"how was work?" daniel asks, removing his shirt and sitting besides corbyn on the bed.

"tiring as usual. none stop calls all day" corbyn sighs.

daniel moves to straddle corbyn's waist, beginning to undo the buttons on corbyn's shirt.

"how was ash?" corbyn asks, watching his boyfriend happily.

"he was fine, when he woke up i got him dressed and we had breakfast, and then we went to the park for a bit but he got tired. when we got home we watched a movie and he fell asleep on me, and then my mom called" daniel explains as he finishes with the buttons.

he strips corbyn of his shirt, dropping it to the floor before starting to undo corbyn's belt.

he undos corbyn's button on his pants, pulling down the zipper.

"do you want sweats or shorts?" daniel asks as he pulls down corbyn's a pants.

"sweats, the matching ones i have to what your wearing now" corbyn replies.

daniel nods, standing up and walking over to corbyn's dresser. he pulls out the gray sweats corbyn has asked for, chucking it over to the blonde as he closes the draw.

corbyn slips the sweats on over his legs, opening his arms for daniel.

the brunette giggles as he goes back to straddling corbyn's waist, the older of the two wrapping his arms around the younger.

"are you happy that you have a week off work?" daniel asks curiously.

"yes and no. i get to see you and ash more but i love my job, even though it's physically and mentally draining at times" corbyn chuckles.

"i get you" daniel says.

the two stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds, before daniel begins to shower corbyn's face with kisses.

"baby, what are you doing?" corbyn laughs.

"showing you how much i love you" daniel replies, continuing to kiss corbyn's face all over.

corbyn grabs daniel's face suddenly, pressing his lips to daniel's. they share a short kiss, full of nothing but love.

"trust me when i say that i will forever be thankful for ashton" corbyn mutters against daniel's lips.

"why?" daniel giggles, pulling away to look corbyn in the eyes.

"because if it weren't for him, we wouldn't of met" corbyn finishes.

"gosh... when i first saw you, i was practically drooling" daniel smirks, snaking his arms around corbyn's neck.

"you looked like an angel" corbyn adds.

"this is why i love you" daniel smiles.

"aww, you love me, baby?" corbyn asks sarcastically.

"i do, now tell me that you love me back" daniel pouts.

"but what if i don't love you back..?" corbyn teases.

"corbyn!" daniel whines.

"i'm joking, i do love you, darling. you're the best thing that has ever happened to me" corbyn smiles apologetically.

"thank you" daniel says, a smile creeping back onto his face.

"now shush, i want to cuddle" corbyn chuckles.

"sheesh, you could've just asked" daniel giggles.

[ a/n ]

there is going to be a part three with smut for -MAPLEMARAIS cuz you wanted it ;)

-megan