058

part two of fifty seven

warnings: sOME smut for LOOKALIKE-

t h i r d  p e r s o n

daniel was definitely hesitant at first, but in the end he ended up texting corbyn around three hours after school had ended.

nerves completely washed over his body when corbyn didn't reply immediately, not that he was expecting he would but it definitely worried him.

was his text too forward, weird, childish because of his nervousness? there were so many questions running through his mind at that point, but soon enough the blonde boy did reply.

'hey, baby, how was the rest of your day?'

the text warmed daniel's heart. he had never encountered someone with such care towards him, even if they were his student.

he was mentally scolding himself when he found he was blushing. what was he doing anyway? this boy was his student, and one that he always thought was his favourite until he began acting up and getting a detention almost every lesson as he turned into a senior.

'it was good i guess.'

as soon as daniel had sent his reply he dropped his phone, hiding his face in his hands.

when he heard that familiar ding his head snapped up, slowly picking up his phone.

'you guess? what's wrong, did something bad happen, are you hurt, do you want to do something to get your mind off of it?'

daniel takes a minute to think, he did enjoy that kiss earlier... maybe he could meet up with corbyn to relieve his stress? it was a good idea at the time, and daniel just couldn't pass it up.

'could we meet up? i'm super stressed and i need to do something to get my mind off of it.'

daniel nervously waited for corbyn's reply. what if the blonde doesn't want to meet up? what if he only kissed him earlier because he didn't want to do the work in detention?

'of course we can, baby. where do you want to meet?'

daniel let out a sigh of relief as he reads the text over again, maybe corbyn actually does like him.

'could you maybe... come over to my house?'

daniel placed his phone down anxiously, standing up and walking into his bathroom. he was definitely over thinking this, he just needs to stay calm and everything would be okay.

he turned on his faucet, splashing cold water over his face in attempt to calm himself down just a bit. but, with little success, he groaned in annoyance, walking back into his room and picking up his phone again.

he smiled to himself as he read corbyn's reply, a small amount of his stress already washed away.

'if you want me to come round to your house i will. just send me your address and i'll be over as soon as possible.'

daniel quickly sent corbyn his address, switching off his phone and walking over to his wardrobe.

he changed into something more comfortable: a pair of sweatpants and an oversized hoodie.