098

—༄ ུ✧ ͙༣ ⋆
WARNINGS: none

DISCLAIMER: this is an au where why don't we is not a thing and the boy's are not famous

・ 。゚✧: *. ☾ .* :☆゚.

corby

can we please go
on facetime ):

of course we can
baby boy

i miss you like
crazy

i miss you more

not possible !

it is possible

whatever, i'm calling
you this time

aww i love
calling my baby
though 🥺

i don't care
you called last
time

fine

daniel smiles as he props his phone up against his headboard, sitting up with crossed legs as he waits for corbyn to pick up.

the blond picks up on the second ring, ruffling his hair with his fingers as his face appears on daniel's screen.

"hey bubba" he smiles, laying back on his hotel bed, holding his phone above his face.

"hi" daniel hums, smiling goofily.

"you look adorable" corbyn coos, watching as daniel plays with the strings on one of the hoodies that he had stolen from him.

"shut up" daniel mutters, hiding his face in his hands that are hiding away in the large sleeves of corbyn's hoodie.

"i haven't seen you upload any vlogs or videos recently, hun. is everything okay?" corbyn questions.

"oh my god, i completely forgot about vlogs and videos because i was too busy thinking about you. is it alright if i go and get my vlog camera and just vlog like a five minute start to a video?"

"of course you can" corbyn chuckles, "no need to ask."

daniel rushes over to his recording equipment, quickly picking up his vlogging camera and checking the battery and memory card, sighing in relief when everything is okay.

he walks back over to his bed, opening up the camera before holding it up and pressing record.

"hey guys" he smiles into the camera, corbyn watching the boy with his own smile, "i'm sorry for my sudden, unannounced absence. as the people that follow me on my social medias know, my boyfriend is away travelling the world at the minute for his collage and i am a highschool student, so i couldn't go with him. i've just been missing him a lot lately so i've been focusing more on myself and keeping everything okay with my mental state so i haven't even thought about making a video. i apologise for the not telling you guys part though."

he looks back at corbyn and giggles when he notices the boy staring with a lovestruck smile on his face, gaining his attention.

"speaking of my boyfriend, i'm on facetime to him now" daniel says, flipping the camera so that it is now facing corbyn.

"hey guys" he chuckles, running his fingers through his hair.