007

warnings: unedited

concept: corbyn is with jonah, but jonah cheats on him and has been their whole reletionship. so, corbyn goes to daniel, the only one that can fix him.

third person.

"please baby, please let me explain," jonah pleads as he hold onto corbyn's waist.

"no!" corbyn screams as he escapes jonah's tight grip, tears streaming down his face, "you've broken me. i don't want you back, i just don't! i'm going to someone else, someone that will treat me like a king, someone who will love me and not go behind my back. fuck you jonah, fuck you."

corbyn runs out of the door with his things, running to his car and shoving his bags in the trunk. he immediately drives to daniel's house, someone he knows will help him.

once he gets to daniel's house he runs out of his car, pounding on the front door of the brunette's house. "corbyn?" daniel says as he opens the door. "oh corbyn," he says again, this time pulling the faux blonde into the house and hugging him tightly.

daniel runs his fingers through corbyn's hair soothingly, waiting patiently for the broken blonde in his arms to calm down. "come on calm down, it's ok," daniel coos, kissing corbyn's head. as corbyn finishes crying, he looks up at daniel with sad eyes, his cheeks tear stained. "oh babe, what happened?" daniel asks softly.

corbyn's mind immediately rushes back to when he found jonah in their bed with another man early today. his heart shattered into a million pieces. "jon-ah cheated o-on me," corbyn manages to say between hiccups, "he had been the whole nine months we were together."

daniel's facial expression drops, feeling sympathy towards the boy at 100x the amount he was before. "aww corbs, he didn't deserve you. you deserve so much better. he shouldn't of even been with you if he had someone else," daniel states as corbyn tightens his grip around the brunette's torso.

corbyn focuses on daniel's beautiful blue eyes, knowing right then and there what he wants. "daniel," corbyn says, "i want you. your the only one that can make me happy. your the only one that can fix my broken heart. your the only one that i wanted all along, and i just didn't realise."

daniel faintly smiles at corbyn's words, "let me at least take you on a date first," he chuckles. corbyn smiles too, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to daniel's lips, "of course i'll let you take me on a date."

⋆*

it had been a while since daniel and corbyn first started dating, and jonah hadn't been seen since. the couple were out at mcdonald's, since corbyn insisted on going on a shopping trip and got hungry. "what other shops do you want to go to babe?" daniel chuckles, "we've already been to like half of them."

corbyn giggles as he drinks his milkshake, "well i did want to go to gucci, but we can go home after this cause i'm getting tired," he smiles innocently. daniel mentally coos, leaning over the table and pressing a kiss to corbyn's forehead.

"jonah marais, number 19?" the cashier calls out. "j-jonah," corbyn mumbles under his breath. "it's ok baby, calm down," daniel says softly, caressing corbyn's cheek with his thumb.

corbyn nods his head, trying desperately not to think of the things jonah had had done to hurt him. he takes daniel's hand off of his cheek, holding it in his own as he steady's his breathing with a faint smile.

"well, well, well. look who it is, daniel seavey," corbyn hears someone say behind him, recognising the voice immediately. "jonah," daniel sighs as he looks up at the older brunette. jonah just chuckles as a response, placing his hand on corbyn's shoulder.

"jonah get off of me," corbyn snaps as he looks over his shoulder. "and why would i do that, princess?" jonah smirks, not moving his hand. corbyn lets go of daniel's hand, shoving jonah's off of his shoulder, "don't call me that," he says through gritted teeth.

jonah seems slightly intimidated by corbyn's confidence, he was never like this with jonah before. corbyn stands up, squaring up to jonah. "i am with daniel now, got it? he makes me happy, he doesn't cheat on me, he treats me like royalty. i am never going to get back with you," he says pointing his finger at jonah.

jonah's eyes widen in surprise, him taking a wobbly step back. "i'll leave then, your only missing out," he spits before turning and leaving the mcdonald's.

"baby, are you ok?" daniel asks as corbyn sits down. "never been better my love," corbyn smiles before continuing to eat his food.

[ A/N ]

dance class now, yay :/

-megan xo