093

—༄ ུ✧ ͙༣ ⋆
WARNINGS: none

DISCLAIMER: this is an au where why don't we is not a thing and the boy's are not famous

・ 。゚✧: *. ☾ .* :☆゚.

jonah carries daniel bridal-style into his and corbyn's shared house, the whining brunet refusing to walk or even attempt to be in a better mood without seeing his blond boyfriend.

"where's corbyn? he said that he'd be home early after work today" daniel whines, kicking his legs about frustratedly.

"he's probably in your room, drama queen" jonah responds, rolling his eyes at the childish boy.

"take me up there then!" daniel exclaims, hitting jonah's chest lightly.

"i am, give me a chance, jeez!" jonah groans, "i can't believe you're nineteen. i wonder how the fuck you even graduated from highschool."

"shut up, asshole, i can't help this!" daniel scowls.

"i know, but i still wonder how corbyn puts up with you" jonah mutters.

"he loves me, that's how." daniel rolls his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"yeah, you literally need someone to take care of you."

the older brunet walks them into daniel and corbyn's room, walking over to the blond who is stood doing his hair in the mirror after a stressful day at work.

"take him, i'm fed up of his whining, he's been a pain in my ass" jonah says bluntly, his face blank as corbyn turns to him with a chuckle.

daniel holds his hands out to the blond like a young child, a pout rested upon his lips.

corbyn smiles as he takes the brunet into his arms, letting him wrap his legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"hi, bubba" he says softly, holding him up by his thighs.

daniel just smiles, his mood already lifted. he leans in to press a lingering kiss to corbyn's lips, running a hand through his hair.

"i missed you" he hums against the blond's lips.

"clearly" corbyn chuckles, pressing one last kiss to daniel's lips before pulling away to look at jonah.

"thanks for taking care of him while i was at work, jo. i really appreciate-"

"corbyn, you didn't say that you missed me too!" daniel whines, cutting corbyn off as he cups the blond's hands in his cheeks.

"i missed you too, baby, i just wanted to say thank you to jobear" corbyn responds, placing the brunet down.

"go and wait for me in the living room, hun. i won't be long" corbyn smiles sweetly, grabbing daniel's chin between his index finger and thumb, pressing a soft kiss to the boy's lips.

"mmh, okay" daniel mumbles, his voice almost a hum as another smile replaces his pout.

he turns and exits the room, leaving corbyn and jonah to talk for a short while.

"how do you do it?" jonah questions, huffing as he takes a seat on corbyn's desk chair, "he wears me out so quickly, he doesn't stop bickering with me."

corbyn chuckles as he begins folding a few articles of daniel's clean clothing that are laid out on their bed, placing them in a few different piles.