069

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : none

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 : this is a highschool au meaning the boys are not famous and wdw isn't a thing

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

jonah, jack, zach, corbyn and daniel all enter eben's house, the most popular boy in their school.

he had invited them to a party that he is hosting around a week ago, and of course the boy's weren't going to pass the offer up.

so, here they are, entering a practical mansion full of drunk teenagers, blaring music and a heck of a lot of alcohol.

"hey, guys!" eben calls from the top of his staircase, just loud enough for the five of them to hear over the music, "the drinks are in the kitchen, help yourself!"

jack and zach immediately look at each other before dashing off, pushing through a ton of people dancing to get to the drinks.

"fuck, they're going to get drunk and we're going to be responsible for them when we get back to my place" jonah groans, rolling his eyes.

corbyn scoffs, "please, if zach gets drunk and he wants to dance with you then you're not going to say no."

"you're not wrong" jonah admits, shrugging.

"i might just go and have something to drink..." daniel mutters, beginning to slowly step away before corbyn grabs him by the waist and pulls him back.

"you're not going anywhere without me, mr" the blonde says to his best friend with a chuckle, "i'm not loosing you amongst all of these drunk teenagers."

"fine" daniel huffs, grabbing corbyn's hand and beginning to drag him through everyone to get to the kitchen.

once they reach the drinks, daniel picks up two solo cups, not really caring what's in them, and passes one to corbyn.

"i'm not drin—"

"yes you are, we're at a party, loosen up" daniel says, cutting corbyn off.

"i really don't think i should" corbyn adds, rubbing the back of his neck.

daniel frowns up at the blonde, "please, corby? for me?"

corbyn looks daniel in the eyes before sighing.

"fine, i'll drink."

daniel smiles widely, showing off his adorable tooth gap, making corbyn smile too.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

a couple hours have passed and many drinks have been downed. it's safe to say that zach, jack and daniel are definitely drunk, whereas corbyn is only tipsy and jonah is completely sober.

"hey, jonah" zach says, his voice incredibly sweet as he approaches the brunette, "you know how corbyn and daniel are dancing over there?"

jonah hums in reply, looking down at the younger.

"i want to dance with you" zach finishes with a cheeky smile.