092

—༄ ུ✧ ͙༣ ⋆
WARNINGS: male pregnancy

DISCLAIMER: this is an au where why don't we is not a thing and the boy's are not famous

・ 。゚✧: *. ☾ .* :☆゚.

"daddy, daddy! can we go to the playground?" otis, daniel's son, asks as he enters the brunet's room, tugging on his trousers.

"of course we can, bud" daniel smiles at the four year old, "but you have to promise that you'll be careful this time. we don't want anymore big cuts down your leg do we?"

"no, that was bad" otis says, grabbing daniel's hand.

"okay, let's go then" daniel chuckles, picking the boy up and placing him on his hip.

"am i heavy, daddy?" otis questions.

"you're not as light as you were when you were a newborn, let's just say that" daniel says, pecking otis' nose, the small blond giggling.

・ 。゚✧: *. ☾ .* :☆゚.

"daddy, can i go on the slide?" otis asks, dragging daniel into the playground.

"of course you can, otis. just remember, be careful" daniel warns, a small smile on his face as he kneels down to peck to the boy's forehead.

"i love you, okay? you have half an hour before we have to be back to make you some lunch" daniel explains, brushing down the blond's shirt.

"okay, love you too, daddy" otis smiles, hugging his dad before running off.

daniel smiles at the four year old before taking a seat on an empty bench, which coincidentally happened to be behind him.

otis continues playing by himself for about twenty minutes, that is until he makes a new friend, like little kids do.

"what's your name? my name is otis" he smiles, looking at the blond girl in front of him.

"my name is rosaleen, but people call me rosa for short" she smiles in response, rocking back and forth on her heels and toes.

"that's a pretty name, i like it" otis nods.

"thank you, you've got a pretty name too!"

"my names not pretty, i'm a boy! boys can't be pretty!" otis exclaims.

"boys can be pretty" rosa giggles, twirling her skirt slightly as she continues to rock back and forth on her feet.

"wait, you have to meet my papa because we're best friends now! i always show him my best friends" rosa says.

"okay, then i will show you my daddy" otis smiles.

"come on, he's over here" rosa grins, leading otis over to her dad.

"papa, look! this is my new best friend. his name is otis!" rosa exclaims.

"well hello there, otis. i'm corbyn, rosa's dad" corbyn chuckles, fixing the headband on top of rosa's head.

"hi, corbyn! rosa's my best friend now" otis says, a smile still stretched upon his face.

"is that so?" corbyn questions, looking down at his daughter.

"mhm, we're best friends for life now. but i have to meet his dad, come with me!" rosa giggles, grabbing corbyn's hand.