045

warnings ; sad :'(

t h i r d p e r s o n

corbyn quickly jumps out of his car, running into the hospital as fast as possible. he goes up to the front desk, panting.

"what room is daniel seavey in please. i need to see him, he's my boyfriend. please," corbyn begs, fresh tears falling down his porcelain cheeks.

"room 104 on the second floor, sir," the woman responds with a sympathetic smile.

"thank you so much," corbyn thanks quickly before rushing over to the elevator.

a minute later he makes it onto the second floor, rushing to the room 104.

a nurse stands outside of it, and corbyn explains to her who he is and she lets him in. his heart breaks at the sight. his precious baby, pale and still; wires hanging out of him.

he brings a chair up to the side of daniel's hospital bed, grabbing daniel's hand as he sobs.

"oh daniel. i didn't know that you were feeling so bad. why didn't you tell me, baby? i could've helped you. you didn't have to do this to yourself. you deserve a space on this earth just as much as anyone else does. i hate that you think otherwise, my love. you're beautiful, talented, intelligent, and overall just perfect. i don't know if you can hear me, but i love you. i do, with all my heart. please stay with me... please. stay strong for me."

more tears fall down corbyn's cheeks, his grip tightening on daniel's hand as his sobs grow louder.

"stay with me, baby. please..." corbyn whimpers, his voice quite as it breaks.

as the blonde continues to sob, a beeping sound is heard. corbyn looks up, realising that daniel had lost his pulse.

he quickly presses the emergency button, and nurses and doctors come running in and crowding around daniel.

corbyn is pushed back as a nurse backs him out of the room.

"i'm sorry, sir. you're going to have to wait in the waiting room for mr. seavey. i'm truly sorry."

"no, i can't! i want to stay with him. i have to stay with him! please, i love him!" corbyn cries.

"sir, i'm sorry," the nurse says before closing the room's door.

corbyn just stands there, tears cascading down his cheeks. all he feels is numbness. how could he have not noticed this? then it wouldn't be happening in the first place.

corbyn sits in the waiting room, fresh tears slowly rolling down his cheeks. he's been sat in here for the past three hours, waiting impatiently for a doctor to call daniel's name.

somewhere along the way anna and keri had joined him, trying to comfort him but with little success. yes, the two are breaking too, but definitely not as much as corbyn.

"anyone here for mr. seavey?" a doctor calls out.

corbyn immediately jumps to his feet, hastily making his way over to the male.

"i'm incredibly sorry, sir. we couldn't save him."

"wait... w-what?" corbyn stutters. he looks up at the doctor in disbelief. they couldn't save his baby?

"corbyn, come here," keri says calmly, tears rolling down her own cheeks. she opens her arms wide for the blonde, the boy gladly walking into them.

anna quickly joins the hug, wrapping her arms around both corbyn and her mother.

all of them break down. they just lost one of the most important, beautiful people in their lives. he took his own life, and left with no warning.

[ a/n ]

i...

-megan