035

part two of thirty three

warnings: sMuT
requested by: a heck of a lot of people :)

t h i r d p e r s o n

corbyn and daniel enter their now shared apartment, daniel having moved in with the blonde a few months ago.

once they had placed the groceries on the kitchen island they walked to their room, bored out of their minds.

yes, they love spending time with each other, but sometimes the two just don't know what to do; they're basically opposites.

daniel, the bad boy in school. he doesn't care if he gets into trouble. he smokes around school even though the rules clearly state that nothing like that is aloud on school grounds. he doesn't turn his homework in on time, actually, he doesn't turn in his homework at all. he constantly has girls swarming him, only because of his dazzling looks; even if he is taken, none of the girls care.

corbyn, the astronomy geek. he is always on teacher's good sides. never does he get in trouble, too scared of the consequences. he's a straight a student, and helps daniel whenever the brunette asks him to. he's had his fair share of boyfriends and girlfriends, but he's never really been in a serious relationship unlike daniel.

what i'm trying to say is that when the school found out about them, everyone was surprised because of how different they are.

daniel lights his joint as he settles on the bed, corbyn plopping down besides him, both of them leant up against the headboard. daniel loops his arm around the blonde, taking his first puff. the smell of weed hits corbyn like a train, but then again, he's more than used to it by now.

"you want a puff, babe?" daniel asks, holding the joint out in front of the boy. corbyn doesn't hesitate to take it out of the brunette's hand, placing it between his lips and sucking in the smoke.

he holds it in for a moment before blowing out, a puff of smoke forming before him and rising up to the roof.

"you're good at that now," daniel chuckles as he takes the joint back and takes his second puff.

"i don't want to get high today though, because i want to have some fun later," corbyn smirks, placing his hand on daniel's chest and running it down his body.

"you gonna be a slut for me baby?" corbyn whispers in daniel's ear. "are you gonna let me fuck your tight ass? let me fill you up. are you gonna suck my dick and swallow my cum for me, baby?"

daniel moans to the sound of corbyn's voice alone, feeling his member harden against his tight boxers.

"babe, you're making me hard already. i'll finish this joint and then we can have some fun, what about that?" daniel asks, running his fingers through corbyn's soft hair.

"you like the sound of that though don't you, baby?" corbyn whispers again, running his finger along the boy's jawline.

"y-yes daddy," daniel mumbles, letting his eyelids flutter shut. corbyn chuckles, pecking daniel's lips and taking the joint out of his hands. he takes one last puff, passing it back to daniel before exiting the room and leaving daniel on the bed, flustered and already turned on.

daniel exits his and corbyn's bedroom, walking into the living room and walking up behind corbyn who is sat on the couch. he runs his hands along corbyn's shoulders and down his arms, leaning down and nibbling his ear.