Chapter 1 Empress Coronation

Third POV:

Anastasia along with Dmitri runs back to the party where the Dowager Empress was looking for Anastasia. "Anastasia what happen to your dress?","Grandmama let's get this coronation on the way". They walk out and the Dowager Empress begins her speech" I now present to you Empress Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanov of the Russian Empire Remnant".

Anastasia POV:

"Dmitri for assisting me and my grandmother escape from the revolution and recently reuniting us I now pronounce you Grand Duke", Dmitri bows and stood to the side. I walk down the steps to dance with Dmitri. We went back to grandma's palace to get ready for bed exhausted from the party of my returned.

Third POV:

Lenin and Stalin is in Moscow talking about the empress coronation sparking up rebellions across the Soviet Union. "Lenin you are the Union current leadership we must do something to stop these uprisings", "I know Stalin, I'm trying to figure out what to do", he says while looking out the window of all the people protesting communism downfall. 

Meanwhile in New York City in a high wealth style penthouse stands a blonde hair seventeen year old boy looking at a picture of Catherine Palace in St. Peterburg. This boy is disposed Tsarvich Alexei Romanov, but name in hiding is Alex Roman fame member of American society. He is bought a newspaper that has a headline "Anastasia Romanov crowned empress of Russia in Paris" with a picture of her, the Dowager, and Dmitri; he drop the newspaper in shock and turned towards his desk and writes three letters one to the Dowager, one to the harbor to ready a boat, and a another to Maria Romanov  to summon her to New York at once.