Chapter 20 Nikita meets the Romanov Family

Catherine POV:
We was playing the door to the hallway open to reveal Mamma walking in and Nikita bows to her. She said "Cathy your Aunt Tatiana said we had guest and I would like to meet him","Mamma This is Nikita my friend","Hello Your Majesty","Nikita, how about you want to stay here at the palace to be a companion to Catherine and her brothers","You mean it Momma?","yes I do","What do you say Nikita?", He nods and say "yes,your Majesty","Then welcome to the palace Nikita and a fourth bed will be put in the children room". She walks out the room and Nikita begins shaking " What's wrong?","Why do you see as a friend, I'm am a pleasant","You are my first friend outside the family who I know I can trust", I hugged him.
Nikita POV:
We are all sitting in the dining room eating and no one seem to be having a problem with me here and they all retelling stories from the past. I found that the Emperor Consort Dmitri was an orphan like me when he was my age and we enjoyed each other company. A lady in waiting barges in with the Dowager Empress Alexandra and Cathy just jump and ran to her "Nana!" and hugs her. Anastasia stands up and said "Momma what are you doing here?","I just thought it was safer being here than in England","Momma please sit", she sat down,"Nana this is my new friend Nikita","Nice to meet you Nikita","You Too Your Grace".
Alexandra POV:
"Children time for bed","Yes Momma and Your Majesty", I watch as my grandchildren leave with that pleasant rat. "Anastasia tell me why you let that rat hang out and stay with the children?","Mother,Nikita is not a rat he Cathy's friend and a young gentlemen", Tatiana says, He shouldn't be here with us."I want him away from the children and I tried being nice to one rat in family the emperor consort", Dmitri stands up and excused himself. "Mother thats no way to talk to my husband",Anastasia said as she follows Dmitri. "I agreed with Nastya that you are being rude", says Alexei as Tatiana nods in agreement. I stomp off to my quarters upset that my children can't see reason and that they are too compassionate for their own good.
Anastasia POV:
I can't believe Momma said that to Dmitri as I open my bedroom door running over huging Dmitri. "Dima, Please ignore my mother she don't see you like me,Ayosha, Tati, and Mashka sees you and I don't care what she think, now let's go and tuck our children to sleep", We walk to the children room and began tucking them in along with Nikita. Cathy grabs my sleeve and points to the music box on the end table, so I wind it up and sings as the melody plays "On the wind Cross the sea Hear this song and remember, Soon you'll be Home with me Once upon a December" as she yawn and goes to sleep. "I never get tired hearing you sing Anya", I smiled,"And as do I Nastya",we turned around to see Alexei at the door arms cross smiling. We left the room and went to our quarters for the night.