Chapter 9 A People's Ball

Anastasia POV:

I'm in my room putting on my yellow dress with the clear sleeves, my slash, and my crown when a maid came signalling me it's time. I walk out into the front of my family portrait and began my speech."I stand before all of you today not as your Empress, but as a equal and I discovered that my sisters and and my parents Deposed Tsar Nicholas II and my mother Deposed Empress Alexandra is alive give a warm welcome to them",as they walk out people started clapping and cheering as me and Dmitri goes out on the dance floor to dance.  

We was dancing until my father walk over to us and ask Dmitri if he could dance with me and he move out of the way. "You done well my daring Anastasia"," I just went with my gut feeling and began barking orders around for this ball and a increase of jobs","compassionate just like your mother","Thank you daddy","your welcome my little Imp". 

I smile until Alexei came over to dance with me,"Dad may I dance with my sister for a little while","Sure thing my little prince", Alexei took my hand and we began dancing,"You done well Nastya", "Like I told dad to trust my gut","you sure did", "Ayosha I got a proposal for you","yea what is it?","I want you to be my Prime Minster in public and governmental affairs, do you take it?","For my best sister I will", we then proceeded to hug and went up the steps for a announcement. "I would like to tell who is going to be the prime minister and minsters of the government, The Prime Minister is my brother Alexei Romanov, and the others will my father for the military,my mother for education and healthcare, and councilmen Vladamir for finances and that's all the important ministers we need to get this country to stability,but there will be more in the future, starting today my government power will be limited during peacetime to only approving certain measures and if a lot of you think I'm not doing a great job bring it up with your local representive, and thank you all for coming and good night".

I was walking back to my room, when I heard footsteps behind me so I turn and saw Alexei walking right behind me,"what is it Ayosha?","I wanted to ask why me as prime minister","because I needed someone I could trust and it was you" we reach my room and I told him he would do a good job and goodnight.