Chapter 23 Romanov's Reunited in War

Anastasia POV:

I was sitting in my study reading military reports from the Allies when the Danish report mentions two special persons rescue from an estate near Berlin during a covert operation. The special persons would arrive here in the evening, because war made the transfer of plans and reports impossible to do. I'm the only one in the palace until later tonight because Dmitri and Alexei is busy at parliament, Tatiana took the kids and Nikita to the Winter festival that was delayed due to the siege. I was told by the servants the special persons are waiting in the throne room and I got up.

Nicholas POV:

Me and Olga was led to the throne room by a Lady in Waiting and we see a portrait of a young women wearing a slash and crown and a man holding hands along with another young couple and another young man and three kids who look like children to the first couple. I see a butler comes in with a piece of paper, "Presenting Her Imperial Majesty of the Russian Commonwealth of Countries Empress Anastasia Nikliovania Romanov", she walks in gracefully  with a custom tiara on her head and she turns towards us.

Anastasia POV:

I see my father and Olga in front of me and I says "Papa?", He nods and I run and hugs him and Olga. I hear Tatiana telling the kids to slow down approaching the throne room and she opens  the door seeing us  saying "Father!Olga!", she joins in. "Papa, these are my children Alexander, Peter, and Catherine and their companion Nikita","I got more grandchildren", He looks back at the portrait realizing the other women in the pink dress is Tatiana,"Tatiana you are married", she nods, while Olga is mumbling "that she is the oldest and should be married first", We laughed at Olga's statement while she glares.

We turns to hear a conversation about parliament and it was approaching the throne room. We see Alexei and Dmitri talking not paying to us as they walk past. I bent down to Alexander and whispers "Could you put a forcefield in front of them?", he nods and they walk into it falling on the floor and they look towards us as we laugh. Ayosha sees dad getting and running to him arms wide and he says "Alexei, oh my little prince". We was all smiling until the door bust over and Momma, Maria, and Calvin walks in, as I walk to Momma she puts her right hand up stopping me saying "I'm only seeing my husband daughter", she glare menacing at me. Papa walks towards her saying "Now Alix don't talk to Anastasia like that it's not her fault","Would a daughter banished her own mother from the city and force her to live in exile because I don't like that pleasant rat hanging around our grandchildren", Catherine face is red and she retorts "Shut up you mean old women, Nikita is my best friend and nothing you say would change my mind", We look towards her surprised at how much fury a nine year old have. Momma looks at her in shock with tears beginning to form and flees out of the room.

Catherine POV:

I can't believed I said those things to Nana and I got to go say sorry to her. 

Third POV:

Catherine runs out the throne after her Grandmother and as Alexandra prepares to enter the foyer Catherine hugs her from behind. "Nana can you please stay and I'm sorry","I will Cathy", Catherine smiles and pulls her back to the throne room. Alexandra bends down to Nikita and he backs away, while everyone watches "Nikita I'm sorry to have treat you very poorly and I hope you can forgive this old women", He nods as Anastasia starts speaking, "As Empress Anastasia Nikilavania Romanov, In witness of the Romanov Family I now lift the banishment of Dowager Empress Alexandra Feodorovna Romanov", She smiles. "Your Majesties, we received word from Stockholm, they says Denmark has fallen because of a sneak attack by the Germans told from the King of Denmark himself", "Contact navel command tell them to expand the blockade to cover Denmark as well.".