Chapter 8 A Royal Reunion

Third POV:

The royals soon arrive at the new gate of Catherine Palace and went to the doors of the throne room to wait to be announce to the council. On the other side is the Provisional Council, Tsarina Anastasia, Dmitri, Alexei, and the Dowager Empress Marie with Grand Duchess Sophie seated in temporary chairs set up in the half rebuilt throne room. "is this the last person?" said Anastasia after a farmer that left," no your highness there is one more group that is unexpected from Yekaterinburg","bring them in", the deposed royals walk in and the entire council eyes widen in shock and began whispering among themselves.

Anastasia POV:

I look around the room at the shock faces of Alexei,Dmitri,Grandma,Sophie,Vlad, and the Council towards my lost family thought to have been dead. Alexei walk over and hug me sobbing at the shock of our parents. I got up with Alexei still clinging to me heading down the steps holding Alexei as our parents,Olga, and Tatiana envelope us in a hug. We then a yell saying "I'm here", we all look up at a pregnant Maria and her panting husband who was both open mouthed and Maria ran up to us and give us all a hug.

Half an hour later we began introductions Mama,Papa this is my boyfriend Grand Duke Dmitri who was once the kitchen boy who save me multiple times and that is Maria's husband Noah from America. A guard rushes in saying they spotted a Cheka truck headed towards Denmark from Yekaterinburg that they stop and took prisoners to bring here. They march in and the lead prisoner said how did the Tsar got here so quick.

"Who is this man?"," I am Captain Yakov Yurovsky of the Cheka, I overseen the Tsar and his German wife and those princesses you murderous empress", I slap him in the face. He looks up at me in shock as I speak "The Union has fallen, Stalin has fled, the people on my side, you have no support; even Stalin's and Lenin's Families is in the custody of the state until Stalin can return and be punish by the people for crimes against humanity","Cheka will get you your highness","Cheka is cowards that they let the people into Peterhof to kill Lenin instead of protecting him", Yurovsky stands there with his mouth opened in shock of the news, "Send him to the prison","yes your highness", and they walk out. I turn back to everyone and look at their shock faces and smile and Dmitri says "you said that you have no political skills and yet you handle him well", I walk out the throne room to prepare for the party that has been planned for the people in the ballroom.