Chapter 16 New Royals

Anastasia Dream POV:

"Anastasia Anastasia","Who's there?", Dream Dad appears,"Papa my dear Anastasia, behind and hidden wall in your chambers is a compartment is where a box that was going to be for your ninth birthday, but we never got it before the February revolution", "Papa, I miss you","Don't worry Anastasia we will always be with you by your side", as he put a necklace on her neck that had the symbol of House Holstein Gottorp-Romanov and as the dream fades away.

Anastasia POV:

I wake up to feel both necklaces around my neck and sees Alexei sleeping on the chair by the window still in his tux, while I was in my nightgown. I got out of bed and began searching for a hidden compartment, I found one behind the dresser and opens it to see gifts for me and a couple for Alexei that had dust covering them. I stare at them as a hand touch my back and I see Alexei sitting next to me smiling, I reach in took one of my gifts and Alexei took his gifts and we open it to find two Faberge Eggs, one for each of us that were similar in design; while Alexei takes out a larger gift and open it revealing to be a sword with a gold encrusted handle and our family symbol. I sees a letter next to some wrappers and read it saying, "My Anastasia and Alexei, if you are reading this then you both are probably alive and took back the kingdom from the Bolsheviks, and me and your mother is no doubt already gone from this world. So this letter is to tell you to stay together and that these gifts carry the might of the Russian Empire and the Legacy of House Romanov and which I could see you both now. Your mother and I considered ourselves fooled by Rasputin's magic to heal Alexei, when we realized dark magic couldn't heal  and that Rasputin was trying to get the throne through us; so as a final goodbye, we say good luck and God Speed our little Prince and Princess. Signed Nicholas and Alexandra Romanov.

I look up to see Alexei crying and I felt something wet on the ground realizing my water broke. Alexei must have realized it too because he help me to the my bed and ran out yelling for help and came back with Maria, Grandmamma, and a doctor. I begins breathing quickly as I was being told that everyone was going into the hall waiting.

Alexei POV:

We was told to come out here two hours ago and wait until she has completely given birth, during that time Dmitri came back and waited with us freaking out. The doctor came out saying that the Empress said that we could come in.

Anastasia POV:

I watch as everyone come into my chamber to see the new princes, and I started to say," Welcome Tsarvich  Alexander Romanov IV and Prince Peter Romanov IV of House Holstein-Gottorp Romanov.",I pass Alex to Grandma to hold her First Born Great-Grandson and Peter to Dmitri as Grandma pass Alex to Alexei. I sees Calvin running in and getting on the bed to look at his new cousins.

It been a few days since the twins were born and we was waiting on the balcony on the Winter Palace overlooking the newly built town square formerly being the palace courtyard in downtown. Grandmamma was going to announce us as Alexei was holding Alexander and Dmitri holding Peter as we walk out." People of Russia; A few days ago, I given birth to not just one prince, but two princes of House Romanov", Alexei and Dmitri walk up with the twins,"May I present Tsarvich Alexander IV and Prince Peter IV of House Holstein-Romanov", as the crowd begins cheering for the twins, and they chant "Long Live House Romanov" as we walk back inside.