Chapter 26 Royal Birthday

Alexander POV:
It's Cathy's birthday and I got her a gift to show she is the best and is just like mom's music box that Great-Grandmamma given to her, but with us dancing and custom melody.
I runs to Aunt Tatiana and Uncle Gleb room to see she was coming out,"Aunt Tati can we go to the royal jeweller to pick up Cathy's present?","Sure Alex", we was off. We arrived to Mr. Pyoter's shop and got both of Cathy's gifts,"Good day to you young Tsarevich and Grand Duchess and tell the Princess Happy Birthday"," Thank you Mr.Pyoter have a good day too". We arrive home just in time for breakfast and everyone was there except Nana and Cathy. We waited for them and Cathy came in a long blue dress with a bow and a tiara on and sat down. I handed her two boxes and she opens the first one seeing a music box and a bracelet and the second one is a necklace with a pink gem in a heart shape that say Best Sister in Russia. "Aww Alex thank you", Mamma comes to her with a box and she opens it and took out a fabrege egg with pink and gold on it,"Cathy that egg carries the might of the House of Romanov and the Russian Commonwealth","Thank You, Mom and Dad".
Mom turns to me and says "Alexander during Catherine's birthday ball you will named official Tsarevich of Russia and you would be the next Tsar after I pass on or abdicate the throne which ever comes first", thoughts was going through my mind saying Tsarevich Alexander IV, Tsar Alexander IV, Emperor Alexander IV, while Cathy leaves the room frowning not notice by anyone. I gets up to follow her and found her sitting in the garden "Cathy What's wrong?", "Nothing Alex I just don't want to lose my big brother to royal duties like Cal or Aunt Tatiana, Aunt Olga, Uncle Alexei, Aunt Maria", "You will never lose me Cathy we have a bond that is strong, now I'm going to get a chess board for us be right back".
Catherine POV:
Alex leaves and Peter walks in " You may be my sister Catherine, but Alex is spending more time with you than me his twin, so stay away from him", he hits my cheek and leaves to the library. Alex walks back in and sees my bruise cheek, "Cathy what happened?", I moves away from him scared.
Alexander POV:
Who done this to Cathy? "Your Imperial Highness, it was his highness Prince Peter that hit her", as the maid sat down comforting Cathy. I head towards Peter mad and says "What have you done to Cathy?", " Done what I should, that girl shouldn't be a princess", I began punching him when mom walks in with Uncle Alexei and began pulling us apart. "Boys What's going on?", "Peter told Cathy she shouldn't be a Princess and hit her", " Don't listen to Alex he lying", a faint voice starts "Peter hit me in the garden", Cathy walks in with tear stains on her cheeks. "Alex went to get a chess board so we could play and Peter came telling me to stop playing with Alex and hit me", she burst out crying and I ran and hug her. "Mom make Alex play with me","I don't want to play soldier any more", he is ready to reply when mom spoke "Peter, It will come a time where you and Alex would have different interests, so now go find Nikita to play with he probably interested", Peter leaves and glares at Cathy. "Alex , Peter scares me", " I know Cathy", as I rub her shoulders and hugging her.
Catherine POV:
I walks to our bedroom and open it seeing Peter not paying attention and crying. I runs to him and hugs him from behind, " Peter I love you just like I love Alex because you are both the best brothers", he says nothing, but put his arms around me holding me,"Cathy I don't get why you would forgive me?","because you are my brother and now what do want to do?","We could go to the gardens", I pull him out heading to the garden and we played and sat by a bush fell to sleep.
Third POV:
Anastasia looks into the children bedroom finding it empty of Peter and started to run around looking for him and Cathy. "Mom what are you doing?", " Alex I'm looking for your siblings have you seen them?", he shakes his head and began following his mother. A maid told them that they are in the garden.
Anastasia POV:
We rushed to the garden and found Cathy curled up with Peter sleeping by a bush. Alex goes near them and shakes them both and holds them. They pulled Alex to them and got up smiling and runs to hug me.

I was walking into the royal suite when I was hug by Dmitri. "Dmitri with Stalin's escape he could be in Communist China by now and they will not give up him or his associates willingly", "We must prepare a defense in that area in fear of a major Soviet invasion and with Stalin on the run the rest of the world don't see them as a legitimate power", he nods and leaves.