Chapter 3 Departing from France and Arrival into Washington D.C

Anastasia POV:

Me and Dmitri was at docks waiting at the armed private boat that grandma gave during my journey so we could be protected abroad. I was in a yellow dress with clear sleeves that I'm going to wear when I meet Alexei. "My Anastasia you look beautiful, just make sure your boyfriend takes care of you", GRANDMA!", "I'm kidding, good luck". We board and wave back to Vlad,Sophie, and grandma, as the ship sails of into the distance. 

It's been two hours since we left French waters and I saw England coast passing by and saw people holding up banners with my family crest on it. It's been another four hours of sailing with Pooka and Dmitri and the guards and we wasn't half way there yet. It been two three days since we left Paris and I feel homesick. I see Washington, wait Washington; I runs to the captain to ask why we heading for the capital and not New York."I'm sorry Your Majesty, your Grandmother wanted you to meet President Calvin Coolidge","oh right". We land in Washington and head to the White House. We was greeted by the First Lady who led us to the conference room and the meeting began. "Mr. Coolidge as Russian Empress in exile we need help to assist the rebels in the Soviet Union","what do we get in return","You will get twenty percent on any Russian exports we got","Well you got a deal". We stood up shake hands with the cameras taking pictures to tell about the new American-Russian Alliance. The Royal Entourage gets back on the boat for a day journey to New York.

Alexei POV: 

I was listening to what was going on in Washington until something peak my interest it said,"Breaking News Russian Imperial Empress Anastasia Romanov created the American-Russian Alliance with President Coolidge and plans on heading to New York City for unknown business stay tuned for more". I can't believe it Anastasia is coming here to the city for unknown reasons. The telephone rings and I ran over to answer it;"Hello is this Alexei Romanov","who is this?","It's President Coolidge","then yes I am Alexei","Empress Anastasia will be there by noon time tomorrow goodbye", the phone went quiet.