Chapter 5 Arrival Into Paris and Meeting with the Dowager

Anastasia POV:

We are on the way to home, back to grandma with Alexei. I turn and see Alexei looking to the west crying. I walk over and put my arms around him hugging him."Alexei what's wrong?","what if she don't believe me or think I'm fake","then I will believe you Ayosha and I will never leave again", I begins humming Once Upon A December to Alexei and he begins humming with me.

It's been two days since we left New York Harbor, and Alexei had gotten more excited than when we left. I'm getting my dress,slash, and crown when I heard someone yells Land Ho.I runs out to see the Port of Normandy, France; three hours away from Paris.We docked and Dmitri runs out kissing the ground muttering something. We decided not to send word ahead for it was a surprise for grandma. We then get in the car and began heading to Paris with the security detail.

We arrive into Paris, where people was shock to see me without proper warning that we was returning. We stopped in front of grandma's palace and walk up the steps to knock on the door when a maid answered it.

Dowager Empress Marie POV:

I was in the study reading and drinking tea, when a maid came running in saying the Empress has returned. I rush out to greet Anastasia and I see her, Dmitri, and a blonde hair stark blue eyes trademark of Romanov's. "Grandma  it's really Alexei","Alexei my grandson", I begin tearing up, I run up to them hugging and crying.