Chapter 17 Tension Rises and Returned Royals

Anastasia POV:

It's been almost six years since the twins was born and five since their sister was born Grand Duchess Catherine III. In that time Hitler took power in Germany and created the German Reich a empire that oppose democratic and monarchist countries. The Spanish Civil War split Spain apart, between Republican Spain and Nationalist Spain and the Nationalists won. Hitler also justify war against Poland and few smaller countries in the region.

The twins was almost kidnapped when they was a few months old and they made a barrier to protect each other; while Catherine powers to read minds and change people's emotions. We are all on edge since the return of Rasputin six years ago.

??? POV:

Me and my daughter been traveling for a few months after we escaped our kidnappers and took two of them back to Petersburg. We can't wait to see Anastasia and Alexei again along with Nicholas and Olga.
We enters the city of St. Petersburg and dropped the captives off at a local law enforcement station. We was walking around the city when we heard of a Summer Ball happening at the palace tonight. So we went and bought some dresses and a party mask and got everything on and approach the palace gates. We walk into the ballroom looking across to see a large painting of a women in a court dress while two men in suits and little children standing in front of them. I began worrying if something happened to Anastasia and Alexei to the point another relative was put on the throne. All my worrys went away when the announcer came and we was shock.
"Presenting her Imperial Majesty Empress Anastasia Nikilovania Romanov and her Prince-Consort Dimitri and their highnesses Tsarvich Alexander IV Anastavania Romanov and Grand Duke Peter IV Anastavania Romanov along with young Grand Duchess Catherine III Anastavania Romanov of the Tsardom of Russia", everyone around us begins to clap; while me and Tatiana stands dumbfound at what we saw and heard. So we decided to split off and that when I got bumped into by Anastasia and my mask fell off my face and she was getting ready to apologize when she saw my face and said one word "Mamma?", so I nodded and she hugged me. She then proceeded to walk me out of the ballroom with Alexei and Tatiana following behind.
Anastasia POV:
We walked into my study sat down," Mamma what happened?"," It was after the meeting so me and Tatiana ask your Father and Olga if they wanted to go out for lunch but they were busy so as we was leaving someone grabbed us and took us to Rural Northeastern Siberia where we was held without communication with the outside world for about six years and we finally escaped and returned here with some prisoners."," Dad and Olga died not long after the meeting in what was known as the Great Fire of the Winter Palace. Me and Alexei discovered not long before the funeral and that we had powers.".
Now Dowager Empress Alexandra/Alix POV:
I can't believe that happened and that my Nicholas was gone and that traiter Rasputin has returned. I see Anastasia walks into my chambers with what I would assumed by my grandchildren."Kids this is your Grandmother Alexandra."," Are you really our grandmamma", "yes my dears","Mamma this Alexander and his twin Peter and their sister Catherine, they are a handful most of the time"," Anastasia you was also a trouble maker", she blushed in embarrassment.