Chapter 21 A Royal Tensions

Alexander POV:
I begin dreaming of Great Grandma's house in Paris. I was standing on Great Grandfather Alexander Bridge and I sees Catherine body and her lifeless eyes along with Peter's and everyone else and a ugly man who look like a corpse."Hello young Tsarevich, I am Rasputin and I'm here to fulfilled the Romanov Curse", I'm confused," I was destroyed by your Grandfather Nicholas II and your mother Anastasia defeated me at this very bridge in 1926 ten years after the Fall of the Russian Empire and Goodbye Your Highness", as he blasted me shattering my shield and I woke up looking around and everyone was staring at me with Cathy holding the music box and all the toys on the floor in a big mess. Cathy comes to me after putting the music box in the end table hugging me mumbling "Alex", and I put my arms around her. We fall back to sleep holding eachother in comfort.
Anastasia POV:
I woke to wake the kids to find their room a total mess and remains of a forcefield all around the room and I could tell something went wrong with Alex or Peter's powers. I touch Alex and he flinch staring at me with fearful eyes holding Catherine like a lifeline and let go and hugs me."Hey Alex and Peter do know what day it is?",they look at eachother and yelled "our birthday!","We got you bunch of presents and from me is special". I walk them to my study with Cathy and Nikita following and got out two boxes. I held it out and they began tearing the wrapping paper and reveal two identical blue gem faberge eggs with their initials on them,"They carry the Might of the House of Romanov and your Great Grandfather started this tradition", as I showed mine. We walked to the dining room where everyone was sitting while the twins admired their eggs. "What beautiful eggs you have","yes, they are Nana", and she glares at Nikita and I cough at her to stop. Tatiana and her husband Gleb walks in with two wrapped boxes,"We thought you two deserve something nice", they handed the presents to them and they open it to reveal a crown for Alexander and a child size sword for Peter,"Thank You Aunt Tatiana and Uncle Gleb","your welcome kids".
Alexandra POV:
I see Nikita reaching over to grab a napkin from Alexei and I snapped and screamed at him,"Get out of here your Russian Rat noone wants you filthy pleasent", I stopped yelling look around and sees Anastasia face Nikita running out of the room with Tatiana and Catherine following him. Anastasia walks over to me and slaps me it echoes,"you couldn't just drop it", she signals Alexander and Peter to go to Tatiana and they obeyed,"You created a scene on the twins birthday out of all days to do it",I look down;"I believe you should stay in Moscow until the war is over then go back to Germany", She leaves the room being followed by Dmitri, and Gleb." You had to just make Nastya mad and ruining the morning like when you wouldn't let me play with Nastya in the garden",Alexei leaves the room too and I put my head down.
Catherine POV:
Why is Nana being so mean as I am hugging Nikita and he crying. Momma walks in and told Alex and Peter to go play in the throne room and me leave the room while she console Nikita. I sat in the foyer sliently crying for Nikita as Nana walks to the door with her suitcases and she looks back; I stare at her upset. Miss Anna comes and tells her that the car is ready to take her to Moscow and she turn head walking out the door as a vase hit the wall where she was standing.
Alexandra POV:
Anastasia Lady In Waiting was loading the luggage into the car when I heard a crash in the foyer and I look back as I got in the car. We drove out the palace gate for a possibly last time. I guess this karma because I told my mother-in-law not to return to the palace. We arrive in Moscow a few hours later as I walk through doors of Moscow Palace and I look around at all the dust and cobwebs. She expect me to live in a filthy place like this.
Anastasia POV:
I can't believe that I banished my own mother from the city. I told Nikita to not to listen to what she said and he is loved here. A general runs to me with a message from Copenhagen, Denmark, "Your Grace the Danish just sent a message saying Soviet forces just cross through Copenhagen heading here through Sweden and Finland","Mount a defense around the city with the Northern Army", They will be here within a week your grace", he bows."Anna tell my family to pack along with the servants who are willing to come, I'm going to call Grand Duchess Xenia to do the same and head to the royal yacht", she leaves and I walk to the red phone which was for emergencies.

I walk into the foyer to see my entire family is there and the servants that was coming with us. We all the got in multiple cars and arrived at the docks and went on board. The Imperium would stay nearby so I could command the defense of Petersburg.

A week has passed since leaving the palace and I was looking at the city when the first gunshots rang off and was heard all the servants on the deck heard and stop what they was doing and stared at their beloved city.
Chapters are being published in chunks than one at time.