Chapter 15: An Old Enemy Returns

Rasputin POV:

I appeared in the rural wooded area in Eastern Russia with my Reliquary intact; I thought it was destroyed when that perfect princess broke it, as I pull up my hood and walk into a village. "Um madam which way to the capital?","Saint Petersburg is that way","don't you mean Moscow?","No I mean when Empress Anastasia ascended the throne she made the seat of government in Saint Petersburg","Thank you",as I walk towards the capital for revenge.

Anastasia POV:

It's almost the end of my pregnancy and today is the fourth People's Ball. I begin putting on my dress and walks to the ballroom, and I am announce to the podium. " people of Russia I would thank those who are working hard to make Russia a better place to live and thank you all", as I sat down when the lights goes off and I look to my family as someone screams and we see a figure walking to the center of the room. I walk towards the figure and says "Rasputin!" in shock, "your majesty, you are looking as radiant as ever", as he points his Reliquary at me. He blasts me while I blast him back and we are holding it in balance,until Alexei comes at hitting him back and said "get away from my sister!","So there are two Romanov's brats with powers alive,but your majesties new powers will not stop me and I will see to it your family ends today", me and Alexei blasts his reliquary to pieces and instead of turning into dust he jumps out the window and retreating into the forest. I begin feeling dizzy, but Alexei catches me as my eyes shut.

Alexei POV:

I caught Nastya as she collapsed and I tried to keep her awake, her eyes shut and I felt a pulse and I was relieved as I carry her to her bed and sits next to her still in my suit as I watch Dmitri comes in to prepare for bed.