Chapter 12 A State Funeral

Anastasia POV:

I'm in a black dress with my slash and crown when I arrive at Peterhof and I see Grandma,Dmitri,Alexei, Maria and baby Calvin with his father's blonde hair and Romanov eyes, and Noah Maria's husband all in black awaiting me. We walk in together and I see President Hoover of the United States, King George the fifth of England and other allies and government officials.

We sat down and the priest began,"We are here today to pray tribute the the former Tsar and Tsarina and their oldest daughters Grand Duchresses Olga and Tatiana that their lives was cut so short in the historic fire at the Winter Palace","but we must keep going for them.", as members of the Imperial Guard pick up the caskets and march them  to the cars and off to the Savior on the Spilled Blood Church where the casket will be laid for public viewing and to honored by the people before being buried.

We and the guest returns to Catherine Ballroom for the reception, I was talking to Alexei when Dmitri signal me into the hallway and I walk into it."Anya we been dating for three years will you have have the honor to marry me?",I see a diamond ring,"yes", and I hug him. I hears a gasp and sees Alexei watching smiling. We then hear screams coming from the ballroom and we see Soviet troops at the door,"We are here to see the Empress","We are right here"I shouted then shot a beam of light at the floor by them and their faces had one of sheer terror and they ran as the guards pursue them.The guards return and said they got away, heading back to Moscow.

Third POV:

A couple hours after the party in Moscow palace, Stalin is listening to the solders that was giving their report on Anastasia; he then picks up a gun and shoots as a body fell, "that what happen to a coward".