28 | Life With Semaj: The Trailer

I'm giving y'all all the fluff in this chapter!!
***

Semaj's POV

Michael was shaking me awake what felt like only three or four hours later. I groaned, pushing his hand away and wanting to stay asleep which only made him laugh. I felt the bed dip next to me, indicating that he had sat down. He was shaking me again this time his laughter a little louder and that annoyed me.

"Can you shut up?!" I groaned, forgetting that this was Michael I was dealing with for a second. My eyes opened and I turned to him, "please?"

He shook his head, laughing again. "What? You ain't gon make me breakfast this morning?"

He just thought he was soooo funny. I rolled my eyes and turned my face in the pillow as I replied, muffled. "No, I'm too sleepy."

Michael's fingers started to massage the crown of my head which only made me sleepier. It felt good and I swear I purred a few times while he did it. He knew how much I liked having my head massaged, because it sent a serious of tingles through my body. I had started to drift off to sleep when he started talking again.

"You been sleep for over...twelve hours..."

"Not un," I said, moaning when he hit a specific spot. "The sun is coming up now," I added on through narrowed eyes as my body was screaming for me to close then and get a few more hours of sleep.

He laughed and stopped massaging my head and I whimpered, missing the touch. "Nah baby. The sun is gettin' ready to set."

My head lifted quickly and I looked in his direction. He flashed his phone screen at me and I read 7:45. I couldn't even say anything. All I could do was drop my head back on the pillow.

"I was gon let you sleep, but you was startin' to scare me. I thought you was slippin' into a coma or somethin'" he laughed causing me to smile and push at his thigh. "Come on get up so you can eat."

Now at the mention of me eating my stomach growled. Michael heard it, laughed again, and then pulled the covers off of my naked body. The cool air from his room had me curling into a ball and trying to pull the covers back on me, but Michael wouldn't let me. He snatched them off his bed, and I sat up, my knees to my chest covering all my lady parts.

"Nah 'Maj," he smiled, shaking his head and coming back over to his bed. "Don't act shy now. Have that same energy from this morning."

My cheeks burned and I'm sure I was turning a little red in the face as I watched him come and stand by my side of the bed. He gripped my ankles and turned me to him, pulling me closer and i flopped backwards and soon my naked body was wrapped around his lower half.

"Still wanna act shy?"

I lifted up, looking in between us and then looking up at Michael. "I think something is wrong with me..." I whispered, and then looked around as if I could find the answer surrounding me. I mumbled to myself, "there is no way I should be turned on."

Michael heard me and broke out in laugher before picking me up and flipping me over his shoulder. He palmed my behind. "I'm just attractive," he said cockily, "so your body just responds to me."

I rolled my eyes, but said no more because just maybe he was right.

***

I shivered coming down the steps in a pair of Michael's sweats, one of his t-shirts, and a pair of his socks. I had my own pajamas, but I just liked being in his clothes and plus I knew he wouldn't mind. I walked into the kitchen where Michael was sitting down eating KFC. I walked over switching off the air and when I turned he looked at me as if I had killed his best friend.