Letters G, K, S (Raven Branwen)

G - Getting protective over you:

Raven's protective behavior is normally seen behind closed doors, and takes place most of the time when she's scolding you for being foolish in a situation. It doesn't ever feel like it's coming from a place of love, either, but the fact she cares enough that you almost died or were injured tells all. She also has the tendency to give off killer vibes when she sees someone bothering you, not even having to speak to get the problem to make itself scarce.

K - Kissing you:

When you kiss Raven, it always feels like she's holding back. It's not as though she can't be passionate, but you can't help but feel the wall she's built between you. With her cynical nature you're not surprised she won't give you her all in love, knowing more than anything it's to protect herself from the prospect of being hurt or betrayed. Raven is strong, but a lot of her strength comes from avoiding situations where she has to be vulnerable and you can't help but wonder if she's missing out on wonderful parts of life due to this.

S - Sleeping over with you:

Raven likes to have her own space in bed, and it might actually take her a long time before she lays next to you in bed to sleep. She's someone who needs trust to be built first, and then she'll decide if you should be let in; luckily, if she's agreeing to be around you for an extended period of time, it means you're at least halfway there. She's still not a cuddler in bed, but there is some comfort in having her feeling safe and secure enough to lay next to you.