Letters L, M, W (Ilia Amitola)

L - Lounging around on a lazy day:

Lazy days are just fine by Ilia because it means she gets to spend her time with you, just doing whatever the day needs you to (hopefully there weren't many errands). She really does love to just spend time together without having to worry about anything, doing things around the house together, or better yet, just laying in bed together all day and talking.

M - Making you breakfast:

Well, she tried to be romantic at least! Cooking isn't something she's quite good at, but she knows how to make food that's edible at least. She looks so hopeful and gives you a cute, awkward smile when she serves the plate of breakfast food to you, knowing damn well it didn't look very appetizing. You're pleased that it doesn't sit like a solid lump in your stomach, and thank her for thinking of you; she seems rather pleased even if she's not applying to be a chef anytime soon.

W - Waking up to you:

After being plagued with difficult situation after difficult situation, and unrequited love, it feels good for Ilia to wake up next to someone who she knows she means the world to. On sleepy mornings she can't bring herself to leave bed, curling up next to you and intertwining her fingers with yours, quickly falling back asleep because of how warm and comfortable it is to be sleeping next to someone she loves.