Crush/Pining Headcanons (Marrow Amin)

Marrow had worked hard to become a part of the Ace-Ops, and as a rookie, he still knew he had a lot to prove to them all. But the dramatic situation of him having to balance his work life and his impending romantic life gets him excited, with him more than prepared to take on the challenge. He tries to play the cool guy act when you're around, acting like he's tougher (emotionally) than he actually might be. He had fallen for you a long time ago, the only thing he had to work on now was catching your interest and getting you to talk to him. It takes a lot of awkward moments on his part as he tries to set up the perfect meeting, but it does happen eventually due to his pure determination. The first time you ever have a proper conversation he becomes ultra aware of his heart beating in his chest. Does the air taste sweeter when you're around? Can he forget every trouble he's ever had when you're smiling and laughing with him? Absolutely. He'd fallen damn hard and he didn't think it would be easy to pull himself out of that crater should he fail to woo you properly. He's over the moon when you accept his date request, wondering where the best place to take you would be. He's surprisingly thoughtful when he thinks of what the perfect date might look like for you, and tries to tailor things to your tastes, beaming with pride when you state you'll always remember this first date due to how wonderful it was.

Love (And Other Difficulties)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara