Light-hearted (Marrow Amin)

Marrow noticed that you always seemed to laugh when he kissed you.

He didn't mind, of course, because your laugh was music to his ears and there's no sound he'd rather hear; he could listen to it day or night and never get bored of it (and no, he doesn't care how corny he sounds though he'll deny it in front of the other Ace-Ops to save face). He'd rub his nose against yours affectionately, either smiling or joining in with your laughter despite not knowing what was so funny, before he swooped in to steal away a few more kisses. For some reason he could never have just one, so he'd dive in to steal as many as you'd let him before you teasingly pulled away and told him to get back to business.

His kisses are light and airy, his brain muddled by thoughts of you and only you, focused on making you feel content and satisfied with his kisses. He nipped at your lips or squeezed your hips when he was craving something more, wanting more force or passion in the kiss on your end, as he craved your attention just as much as he craved pleasing you. You'd always told him you liked the needy side of him, not just because you enjoyed feeling wanted, but due to it being much better than when he'd attempted to appear cool and mysterious (which had been one of many silly things he'd done to attract your attention). You'd done your own fair share of foolish things during the courting process, and had your own secrets that you kept from him.

You would never tell him that the reason you laughed you kissed him was due to his tail reaching warp speed in a matter of seconds after your lips touch, as though you're some sort of fuel he needed to absorb to achieve lift off.