Letters G, H, R, S (Qrow Branwen)

G - Getting protective over you:

He has a more relaxed way of keeping you safe, probably not being too direct about his worry for your well-being but being obvious enough that you realize he's looking out for you. He also has the tendency to watch you from afar (he prefers to keep his distance for obvious reasons) making sure you don't run into too much trouble.

H - Hugging you:

Qrow is more of a 'sling his arm around your shoulders' kinda guy then a hugger. If he feels the need though, he will hug you from behind, quietly watching you do whatever task at the moment. He saves full-on hugs for moments of relief, hugging a little too tight after a tense moment or after he indirectly put you in danger (but managed to even out the situation).

R - Rescuing you:

Qrow's not normally the guy you'd call for a rescue effort, nor would he think to throw himself headfirst into one, but with no other choice he'd have to gamble. As strong as he is, he's entirely focused on getting you out of there first, knowing his bad luck could strike at any time; he'd have less to worry about if you were far enough away that his semblance wouldn't have a negative effect on you, and he could fight without having to overthink.

S - Sleeping over with you:

Should he keep his distance, or snuggle a little closer? It's an opportunity that he couldn't deny, but it was different than the many other times he found himself passed out next to someone. One, he wasn't drunk, and two, his feelings for you extended beyond just the physical realm; this is a situation where he feels totally out of his element. He would be lying if he said it wasn't comforting to have someone laying next to him, and he'd be even more full of it if he said he didn't look forward to doing something like this with you daily.