Relationship Headcanons (Pyrrha Nikos)

-She has a difficult time admitting her feelings for you at first because her love for you springs up from friendship, and from gradually getting closer together to the point she wants more intimacy with you. It's hard for her to spit it out and she can start to act a bit oddly, but you can't corner her or confront her without making her panic. She needs her own time to come to terms with her feelings and the fact your relationship was changing, and then she'll come to you to admit her feelings and see where it goes.

-She really enjoys that you have a routine that you keep to to keep the relationship fresh. Having a specific date night makes it easier to find time to get together, and you'll often walk to classes together during the days your paths cross. She feels like it keeps the connection between the two of you strong.

-Pyrrha works best with a partner who's honest, straight-forward, and earnest. If she detects you're not genuine as a person she probably wouldn't be interested in you to begin with. She wants a partner she feels like she can lean on, who doesn't put her up on a pedestal, and who in turn will lean on her when they need it.