Mischief (Ruby Rose)

When you see the mischievous look in her eyes you know she's up to something.

You're almost never privy to what it is until you're already down the rabbit hole, but you try to enjoy the ride. Ruby was a spontaneous, fun person to be with romantically (and even just as friends) so you simply had to go with her flow. Kissing her was much the same experience.

She liked to zoom in from out of nowhere, assuring that you didn't see her coming before she launched her attack. She'd run at you, arms extended after calling your name loud enough for you to notice her, and once you'd successfully prevented her from falling to the ground her arms would wrap tightly around your neck. Once you do a wide smile would find its way to her face as she cheerfully greeted you. She liked it best when you took the initiative from there, arms tightening around her as your lips pressed against hers.

Her kisses were always electric, filling you to the brim with energy and love, and sometimes she even giggled into the kiss (which was beyond cute, and you couldn't help but pepper her faces with kisses after just to hear more of her laughter).

Kissing her was always an experience.

A great one at that.