Mesmerizing (Blake Belladonna)

"Not afraid of your teammates finding out?"

"Should I be?" Blake looked up at you with a soft smile, and even softer eyes, hand resting on your chest as she waited for your permission to continue. You knew she was beautiful but when she was so close she just felt ethereal; you didn't know how she managed to shine so bright yet still be so demure. It was just part of her charm, part of why she managed to reel you in as quickly as she did.

"I guess not..." You wanted so desperately to kiss her and you could see the want shining in her eyes, but you were wary about pushing the boundary further. After all she'd confided in you about Adam you'd become paranoid of pushing her too far too fast, considerate of the pain he put her through and respecting the fact she may not want to deal with a relationship again any time soon.

But here she was, intimately close, looking up at you with sparkling eyes and if your own weren't deceiving you, she looked quite lovestruck. When her eyes flutter closed you follow her lead, leaning forward ever-so-slightly and are pleasantly surprised to find that she'd closed the rest of the distance. Her lips are soft and taste sweet, which meant she'd likely known she was going to kiss you tonight, but you wipe the thought from your head so you can properly enjoy the moment.

The kiss is over before you know it, but you can think of the perfect word to describe it (and her): mesmerizing.