Letters F, K, Y (Tyrian Callows)

F - Flirting with you:

Is he flirting with you, or is he trying to start a fight? His way of flirting seems to be rather juvenile, with him at first poking fun at you or pointing out trivial things to you. He'll make up an excuse to talk to you, a reason to see you, anything that gets him close to you is fair game. The way he talks about you to other people is more of a tell on how he feels, because he'll speak very highly of you (which can be rather off-putting, considering how he treats you face to face).

K - Kissing you:

His kisses are playful and all-consuming; he'll make sure you're paying attention to him when he wants you to. In general he'll follow your lead, allowing you to set the pace and easily giving into your wants and needs. Tyrian is dedicated to your pleasure, to making you feel good, and is thus easily adaptable to giving many different type of kisses.

Y- Yelling at each other (for the angst!):

For Tyrian to get mad at you enough to yell, you'd have to really push him to the edge. In the end, he's more yelling at himself because 'obviously he did something wrong for this fight to start with.' He can be rather confusing and it's clear he's upset with you, but doesn't want to direct his anger at you in fear of you retaliating in kind.