Have you lost your damn mind?

Piper

I opened the door to the house that Lex and I were to move into when we came back from our honeymoon. A honeymoon that never happened, since we didn't get married.

I set my stuff down on a table then walked over to the couch. I didn't know who the dad was talking to at the gate. It lost me in thought; I didn't pay attention. All I know is, when they told me he was awake, I was ecstatic. When he asked who everyone was. I felt defeated. He didn't know us or anyone and didn't know me.

Knock! Knock!

Now what? I got up and walked over to the door, opening it to find the sisters standing there.

"Where the hell have you been?" Lakin asked me.

"I'm trying to figure out my life," I sighed.

"Funny, considering your life is with our twit of a brother who doesn't remember any of us," Larkin told me.

"Get your shit together," Luna added.

"Oh, sure. Hey Lex, you don't remember me, but I'm your fiancé, and we're getting married, but some asshole ruined that," I said sarcastically. I didn't need this shit.

"Piper, look, we're not here to bust your chops, but you and Lex belong together," Lyric told me.

"So, tell me how I get a guy to love me when he doesn't even know who he is?" I asked them. I felt like my heart was shattering.

I turned and walked back into my house as they followed me. I turned around.

"The thing is, I was in that car. Lex told me he loved me, and the next thing I knew, I screamed as someone slammed into us, causing us to hit another car. We bounced around in that car. I still feel the impact. The only thing that kept me sane would see him, and I can't even do that. Because he doesn't remember me!" I finally broke. All I wanted was Lex. All I had now been someone that didn't know who I was. How fair is that?

"Then show him," Lakin told me.

"What?" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"When that asshole beat Mia, she woke up not knowing anything until I showed her. If she can come back from that, then you two can come back from this," Lakin reasoned.

Could we? That was the biggest question.

Lex

I walked around the house, looking at everything. Pictures, furniture as Maggie and Nash watched me. That was weird.

Then the door opened and in strolled someone.

"Hey, sleeping beauty," the guy said to me.

I looked at the guy.

"Did your princess charming wake you?" He asked with a smirk.

"No, I woke on my own, and you're weird," I said, arching an eyebrow.

"Usually, people call us crazy but to each their own," he shrugged.

"Who is he?" I asked Nash.

"That's your Uncle Nixon, my brother," he introduced us.

"So, is he always an asshole?" I asked.

"Wait. What?" Nixon asked me.

"Well, I don't know you, and you come in here like you own the place," I told him.

"Listen, you freaking tool; no one gives a shit if you bumped your head. You want to be an ungrateful twit, go ahead, but it worried all of us about your stupid ass," Nixon snapped.