THE BABYSITTER (REVELATION) (Unedited)

(Play The Video: Say you won't let go by James Arthur.)

RHETT

"I Love you too, I always do."
That words made my heart beats abnormally more than its abnormal rate whenever she's with me and
  It reminded me the first moment I laid my eyes on her.  

  I sighed then drink the remaining whiskey on the shot glass. "hey." a soft voice called my attention but I didn't glance even a single. 

I put the shot glass on the bar table and sighed. 

"Wanna have sum fun honey?" the girl repeated and hold my neck tie seductively but not seductive enough. I shove her gently and look at her with boredom.  "I don't want to fuck you. Fvcking Go and scratch yourself." I said then went outside the bar. 

  I drove my car to the nearest park, I just want to breathe some fresh air. 

"Hahaha! Nakita mo iyon?"

"Ahy hindi siguro!  Shocks feeling ko kikidnapin tayo nung lalaki kanina.  Bakit mo naman kasi siya sinitsitan!"

"Malay ko bang lilingon. Duh,  And besides I was just joking."

I saw Four women on their uniform standing near my car. The three of them were laughing and arguing but the ither one remained silent and just listening to them.

  I don't know what happened but when I saw her ravishing aura, My heart pounded and beats fastly. My boredom vanished away... 

    Fvck!  I hold the steering wheel tightly.  I can feel my slocks tightened, Am I having a hella boner?

I heave a breath and keep my eyes on her. Her perfect shaped face, innocent eyes, Long eye lashes and brows.  I memorized every single angle of her long black hair, her face and down to her delectable body that were covered by her uniform.  

   "A fvcking High schooler?  That's a sh*t." I said and I was about to drove away when I saw her smile a little.  " Curse that Smile..." I muttered I tried to control myself but I am loosing my sanity. I opened the window of my car beside me.

  "I'm just tired and damned bored..." I whispered then try to look at her opposite direction. "Shit."

   I switch off the engine of my car and move out. "Hey." I called their attention and they all look at me. 

"Uyy ang wafu." I heard one of them whispered but I didn't mind that and stare at her. She is more beautiful than I thought.

The wind passed from her back and slowly her scent crawled to my nose. Darn!  

I don't know how many seconds passed but I just stare at her eyes. She bow her head and looked away from me.

  Hindi ba niya nararamdaman itong nararamdaman ko?  Fucking unfair. 

I want her to look at me.