This Is My Life Now.

Travis woke up as today was RAW, Becky was coming back today after the show. He turned over and saw it read seven o'clock; He then heard Alexis from her room.

Alexis: Dada!!

He got up and walked into her room and saw she was standing in her crib, he smiled and picked her up as she poked his nose and giggled.

Travis carried her downstairs and put her next to Lucy and she played with the dog and her toys, he made them both breakfast and put her in her high chair.

He watched her feed herself and he laughed as she had it all over herself. He looked through Twitter and heard WWE fans talk about how this would be the first RAW they wouldn't see Travis o MizTV, he was always on Miz's show. He got a little depressed as he doesn't know how he'll get over not doing his regular schedule.

He then looked at Alexis who was just grinning at him with food all over her face, that made him smile and he cleaned her up.

He spent the day with his daughter, just have father daughter time until he got a facetime from Becky.

Back at Becky*

She was sitting in the food court before RAW and she called Travis on facetime

She was sitting in the food court before RAW and she called Travis on facetime. She saw Travis holding Alexis and smiling at her.

Becky: God I miss your sexy face.

Travis: Well hello to you too

They both laughed as Alexis took the phone and threw it.

Travis: Alexis, you can't throw mommy like that.

He grabbed it and showed them again and Becky smiled.

Becky: How have you been love?

Travis: It's a little hard not going to travel and preform with you.

Becky: Aww babe.

After talking for over an hour, she was getting called to production.

Becky: Shit, they need me.

Travis: I'll call you later ok?

Becky: Okay, I love you. And I love you Alexis.

Travis: We love you babe.

She hung up and got up, she followed the crew to production where she saw Bayley and Charlotte standing there.

They were informed that tonight, they will build up hype for a triple threat, steel cage match for Becky's title. All were excited to get this opportunity to maybe main event the pay per view.

Back at home*

Travis hung up and looked at Alexis playing with her feet.

Travis: It's going to be a sad day when you can't do this.