Surprise Return.

Next Sunday*

Travis woke up alone to hear laughing downstairs.

He peaked over the stairs to see Becky playing dolls with Alexis while Jackson watches.

Travis smiled and knew this was a perfect time to shower while she has them distracted.

20 minutes later*

He walked down to see them still playing with dolls, Becky didn't notice him until he laid next to her and kissed her.

Travis: Someone's still jumpy.

Becky: You get into the zone playing dolls.

Travis: Oh I know, especially since shes older now she knows more scenarios.

They both laughed as he walked Jackson around, feeding him.

As he ate the whole bottle, it was time to burp; Travis isn't a big fan of this part.

Travis: Oh boy, please don't spit up everywhere like last time.

He patted his back until he heard a small burp and a giggle.

Travis: Thank god, you're worse than your sister was.

He then brought him back to his high chair and they all ate breakfast at the counter.

Becky was helping Alexis eat, but she was able to eat on her own now.

Becky: She doesn't need mommy's help anymore.

He noticed she got sad, but then he tapped on her shoulder.

Travis: That's alright, you still have one more.

She then laughed as he pointed to little Jackson.

They spent the whole day with the kids as she knew they'd be leaving them again.

As Becky put Jackson to bed and Travis put his little girl down, they met back up in there bedroom where Becky looked exhausted.

Travis: They tuckered you out didn't they?

Becky: Very..

She laid down and was already yawning.

Travis: Hey, how about we take the kids to RAW tomorrow.

Becky: Really!?

Travis: Why not? No one has seen them in a while, let alone little Jackson will suprise everyone.

Becky: Yes! I'm so excited!

She hugged and kissed Travis as they cuddled.

The next morning*

Travis woke up first, took a shower and packed him, Becky, and the kids as they all were still sleeping.

He walked downstairs to a silent house, so he sat at the counter with a cup of coffee and started answering emails.

One after another same old email, he stopped on one that caught is eye.

Travis,

You'll have a meeting with the return of one of our superstars, they just signed a two year contract and she's excited to see you again.

Hunter-

Travis: Mhm, I wonder who she is?

He continued to respond until he felt Becky wrap her arms around him and kissed his neck.

Becky: Oh, someones jumpy huh?

Travis: Ok, but Goodmorning.

Becky: Goodmorning hot stuff.