Smackdown.

Monday night RAW*

Travis and Becky were at the venue with Alexis as all were headed to the next town later that night for her surprise run in on Smackdown.

Both got dressed as they only had promos that night.

Becky shot her promo and walked Alexis around to everyone like usual, Travis on the other hand was building for Survivor Series.

He walked out with all the champions at the end of the show and all were sitting on chairs in the ring while he walked back and forth.

Travis: Survivor Series, the pay per view where we show that WE ARE THE DOMINANT BRAND!

The croud cheered as he kept talking.

Travis: With it being next Sunday, I need to get a team together and also confirm the matches. So with the Raw Tag Team Champions The Revival will go against Smackdown Tag Team Champions The Usos.

Travis: Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins will go up against The United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura.

Travis: The Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey will go one on one with The Empress Asuka.

Travis: And for the Universal Champion Finn Bálor, he will go one on one with the WWE Champion AJ Styles.

The croud cheered as the matches were made, but he had one more thing to take care of.

All the champions left the ring and stood backstage.

Travis: Now we need a team, it will be six Raw Superstars and six Smackdown Superstars for the women's and men's match. So let's start off with the womens match, I have named Alexa Bliss as the teams captain.

Her music hit and walked to the ring as Travis handed her a mic and smiled at him.

Alexa: I have put a team together so powerful, we'll leave the building with no one getting pinned. So let's begin with number one, Bayley!

Bayley walked out to her entrance and stood in the ring with them.

Alexa: She's another fan favorite, and I know she can get the job done! The Bosa, Sasha Banks!

Sasha walked down and smiled at Travis who didnt want anything to do with that.

Alexa: I will bring out number four and five as these two will be the powerhouse, they are our plan B to destroy Smackdown. Tamina and Nia Jax.

Both women walked down to the ring while getting booed and stood outside the ring.

Alexa: And last but not least, she will make her main roster debut. Ember Moon!

The croud erupted in cheers as she finally got her call up.

10 minutes later*

It was only Travis in the ring as he had to announce the other team.

Travis: Now for the men's team, unlike the womens where they have a captain. They wont have one since there all competing, so the first name is-

He got interrupted by Braun's music, Travis watched him storm down to the ring and stand next to him, just staring at him.

Travis: Ok then, now-

Drew and Dolph walked out to there entrance as Travis looked at them pretty pissed as he keeps getting interrupted.

Travis: Ok well there's two and three, so now onto number four; Bobby Lashley!

Bobby walked out to boos as he just turned heel against Finn last week.