Time To Head Home

Coming from the last chapter*

Becky and Travis have been nothing but at home.

They've been spending every moment with the kids as much as they can.

Alexis has been going back and forth to school and now Becky is taking her on play dates with her new friends she met.

This was a good thing as she was now social with everyone and has friends.

They thought it would be hard for her to become friends with the other kids.

Especially Ciampa's daughter, Alexis and her hit it off as soon as they hugged each other for the first time.

They've had kids over for a week since she started school, but now it's one week until Money in the Bank.

Alexis had Monday off of school and both Becky and Travis had a great idea.

Sunday*

Travis and Becky were outside with the kids as Alexis and Jackson were laughing at the pup running around.

The two were sitting on the patio couch with some lemonade as they watched the kids play around.

He looked at Becky who had her ridiculous sunglasses on and smiling at the joy the little ones were having.

She felt him wrap his arm around her and pulled closer.

Becky: Everything good?

Travis: Just living the life.

Becky: Aww.

She smiled and kissed his cheek as Alexis ran up to them while Jackson was crawling closer.

Travis bent down and picked him as Becky was playing around with Alexis.

A couple minutes later, it was dinner time and they all went inside to have a nice family dinner.

An hour later*

Jackson was sleeping in his crib while Travis and Alexis were sitting at the table and Becky was watching them interact from the banister upstairs.

Travis: What color is this sweetie?

Alexis: Yel- Yellow!

Travis: That's right!

He was helping her do some homework, she was coloring a picture of a giraffe and elephants.

Becky snapped a photo of them and posted it online to shut all of the rumors down.

@beckylynchwwe

"Everyone saying that Travis isn't a good guy, isn't one to care about everyone, or isn't the same after our match; take a look at him now."

She then walked downstairs and joined them as she was impressed on how their daughter was learning so quick.

Another hour later*

Travis was carrying Alexis to bed as Becky did some laundry.

He put her down carefully as she fell asleep in his arms.

That made Travis smile, he kissed her forehead and tucked her in.

He then shut her door and walked downstairs to see Becky sitting on the couch.

Travis walked into the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water and headed back to his wife.

Joining her on the couch, she snuggled up to him as they were watching a movie.