Wrestlemania III

Today marks one year*

Travis was a little down as today marked a whole year being retired,  but he had to get that aside since he was still part of the biggest pay per view in WWE history, Wrestlemania.

This year they were having it in New York and Travis was flying alone today.

He woke up around 4 am, and saw Becky was sleeping, shes now five months pregnant and is showing.

Travis didnt want to wake her so he slowly crept around the house to keep it quiet.

He went downstairs to make his weekend snacks as he saw Becky walk downstairs.

Travis: What are you doing up?

Becky: I cant see my husband leave?

Travis: I just didnt want to wake you up.

She smiled and kissed him as they both sat on the couch waiting for the company car to pick him up.

Becky: Well, I get to be home this time.

Travis: It's going to be disappointing not having you at Mania.

Becky: I know, but it's for a good reason.

She grabbed his hand and held it to her stomach as she was growing.

Both then heard a car honk and he shot up.

Travis: Hang on, let me tuck you into bed.

Becky: Awe babe.

He helped her up and walked her into there bedroom where he helped her into bed, tucked her in and kissed her long.

Becky: I'll miss you.

Travis: I'll miss you more, I'll be back Tuesday.

Becky: I love you so much.

He kissed her one more time, turned off the light and shut the door.

5 hours later*

Travis landed in New York and unpacked all of his clothes before heading to the arena.

As he walked around to all of the legends, fans and celebrities, he finally walked out to the other side of the seats where he saw the full set up.

Travis: Holy...

Seeing all the lights and huge pyro set ups with a huge city skyline set up in the middle made him excited.

He walked to the ring and stood around as everyone was rehearsing there entrances. Travis was excited to see Finns entrance as the demon.

Both men caught up as they saw his opponent walk out, Drew McIntyre.

Showtime*

Preshow just wrapped up and Travis was sitting in gorilla to hear the pyro go off to get the croud fired up.

He was sitting with Smackdown General Manager Paige, Hunter, Shawn and Vince watching the monitors as Hunter looked at him.

Hunter: You ready to run this show?

Travis: Hell yeah, first time.

Shawn: You'll be fine, just stay focused and enjoy the ride.

At that moment it was the first match.

As Wrestlemania continued, it was for the main event.

Most of the titles haven't changed besides all of them going to Smackdown.