Family Time.

Sunday night*

Travis wakes up to see Becky already awake, just thinking about how today was going to be.

She snapped out of it when Travis grabbed her hand and held it tight.

Travis: Are you ok?

Becky: I'm just thinking.

Travis: She'll be ok babe.

Becky: I know, but shes my babygirl.

He kissed her hand and she calmed down a bit, Becky went to get Alexis ready as Travis showered.

An hour later*

Everyone was ready and fed as they headed to the hospital, Travis drove as Becky was nervous.

He held her hand to try and calm her but she was shaking.

Travis: Babe?

Becky: Hmm?

Travis: Calm, she'll be ok.

Becky: It keeps getting more scary when we get closer to the hospital.

Travis: Alexis will do great, shes a trooper.

She smiled and looked back to see there daughter just looking out the window and pointing.

Alexis: Mama.

Becky: That's the ocean honey.

Becky giggled and smiled more since she knew how calm Alexis was.

Inside of the room*

Travis was reading the whole procedure information as Becky was sitting in the bed with Alexis, playing with some toys before the doctor came in.

Doc: We're ready.

Becky: She'll be ok right?

Doc: Yes, she'll be perfectly fine. This isn't my first time doing this kind of procedure to young children.

Travis: How long does this surgery go on?

Doc: Usually goes on for over an hour.

Travis: Will she be back in this room for recovery?

Doc: Yes, we'll wheel her back in here after, knowing other children that go under for surgery usually are recovering for over an hour. She'll be asleep the whole time.

Becky: Thank you so much doc.

Becky and Travis walked over to Alexis who was trying to stay awake but was slowly going under.

Becky: Mommy and Daddy love you babygirl.

Travis: See you soon sweetheart.

Both kissed her as the nurse wheeled her out, Becky started to cry a little as she shut the door.

Travis: Babe, she'll be ok. We'll see her in an hour.

Becky: I hope so.

Travis: This is a good thing, now she'll be able to run into our arms when we come home.

Becky: I can't wait for that.

She smiled again and they sat in the room and watched some TV and updated everyone about there daughter.

An hour later*

Becky was sleeping on his lap as they wheeled Alexis into the room, Travis woke up Becky as the doctor walked in.

Travis: How was it?

Doc: She did great, we successfully held her hip into place.

Travis: Now when she gets older and grows, will that be a problem?