Deranged

It's a week since Travis left the house*

Since Lexi moved over to Smackdown, he's been alone in the house until Wednesday nights when she came home from tour and TV.

He was now going on tour to keep his mind off of what was happening, the arguing and stress was getting to his head.

Monday*

Travis woke up in Phoenix as he was on his last day before flying back to Florida.

He knows that he can't go home since Becky is still on this "break" mindset and hasn't spoken to him in a week.

The only interaction he has with her is texting her so he can facetime his kids.

That part was killing Travis as him and the babies were getting a strong bond with their dad, he hopes this won't kill that chain between them.

He has been in contact with Charlotte as she stops over there atleast once a day to check up on his family.

Everytime she stops over, everything was good news which made him happy that she's not making this break between the two a excuse to maybe go after someone else.

He knew that she's just staying home with the kids except for normal Monday nights as that was RAW.

Alarm*

Travis unplugged the hotel alarm and slowly opened his eyes, he reached over and didn't feel Becky.

That was still weird to him as they always were next to each other, day and night.

So that upset him a little and he got up out of bed, he walked over to his bag and grabbed his joggers and his new WWE Shop shirt with a drawing of him attacking Brock.

It was a tease of what was to come in Travis's storyline.

He then got into the shower and started to think.

Travis knew that this storyline could end his marriage with Becky, she hates the idea of him attacking Brock because he could get seriously hurt.

Was he going crazy now? How could him being against going and attacking Brock before to him now wanting to suprise attack him.

He didn't know what was happening and just let his mind race the whole time.

A couple minutes later*

Travis got out and dried off, he was listening to some music while getting changed and that fired him up for what was going to happen tonight.

No one knew what was happening besides Travis, he was supposed to walk in on Brock shooting a promo and go face to face, but he had other idea's.

He packed up and headed down to the lobby where he got into his rental car.

The moment he left the hotel he hit afternoon traffic and was now a little late to rehearsals. That was perfect for him that they now wouldn't see what he was going to do tonight.

He blasted his music while sitting in traffic just thinking on how it was going to go down tonight.

2 hours later*

Rehearsals were over and now Travis could plan everything out before the show started.

Becky was now arriving and walked into there shared locker room, but since this weeks locker room they were on opposite sides of it.

No talking was happening between them as Travis was still respecting her decision to take a break.

Both were just on there phones the whole time until Travis was called to gorilla to have meeting with Paul Hayman.