Family First

Monday Night RAW*

It's been two weeks since baby Jackson arrived to the Sharp family, as Travis had a week off for family time; he had to go back to work.

Travis got up at the crack of dawn, he had a silent alarm this time.

He was careful walking around the bedroom as Becky and Jackson were sleeping.

After he packed a bag, he walked over to Becky's side of the bed and kissed her forehead.

She smiled a bit which made him smile, after watching Jackson and Alexis sleep for a second; he headed out to the car and headed to the airport.

4 hours later, Vegas*

Travis went straight to the venue where Hunter and Stephanie pulled him into there office.

As all of them sat down, he looked upset at the both of them.

Stephanie: Look Travis, we want to apologize for how we treated you in that personal situation.

Hunter: We asked for too much after what you and Becky were going through, and were sorry.

He cheered up a little bit as he knew they ment it.

Travis: I appreciate it, Becky and I both do; and I'm sorry for the way I acted a couple Monday's ago.

Stephanie: So were good?

Travis: .. yeah.

Hunter: Awesome, now let's bring someone in.

As he said that in walked Matt Bloom and William Regal.

30 minutes later*

He shook all of there hands, headed to his personal office and got to work.

As he was responding to emails from Stamford until he was interrupted by a facetime from his wife.

Travis: Hey Becks.

Becky: Wow, back to calling me Becks now?

Travis: Sorry, I was just told it'll be a while before I can wrestle again.

Becky: Oh babe, I'm sorry; maybe this is a good thing. Like to make sure you're one hundred percent.

Travis: I dont know, maybe.

Becky knew how to cheer him up, she put the kids on the phone.

Becky: Babygirl, who's that?

Alexis: Daddy!!

Travis: Hi sweetie.

She then showed Becky holding Jackson.

Travis: I wish I was home.

Becky: I know.

Travis: But it's ok for me to miss some time, it makes me anxious to come back home.

Becky: Awe, you're sweet.

They talked for another couple minutes until it was time for rehearsals.

Travis: I have to go, I'll call you when I'm getting ready to leave.

Becky: Ok love, I love you.

Travis: I love you too.

Both hung up as Matt Hardy walked in, he sat down and looked at Travis.