Us

Next Saturday*

Becky and Travis have been at home after Wrestlemania, they were given the RAW and Smackdown after to recover.

Both of them took a hell of a beating so they really needed it.

Triple H notified them to be back at work next week for the superstar shakeup.

Travis was a little worried that they'll switch him to Smackdown to build the ratings up, but he didn't want that; sure he'll have Becky on there but he had something building that he needed to present to Hunter.

Now with Becky, she'll be on both brands immediately as she was the double champ.

The kids were still in Boston with his parents, so they have the rest of the week to themselves.

8am*

Travis is on parent time, so he's always up before nine; he woke up and saw that Becky was still sleeping.

Having the kids gone for this amount of time was good on both of them, but Becky was starting to miss them.

He kissed her shoulder and got out of bed, Travis walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

20 minutes later*

He walked out in his boxers and saw Becky was still sleeping, she never slept in this long but he let her be.

Travis walked downstairs to an empty, quiet house and made breakfast.

A couple minutes later he put two plates on the tray and walked upstairs.

At this point Becky was sitting up in bed, wiping her eyes as she looked at Travis.

Becky: What do you have there babe?

Travis: Food.

She smiled and he sat next to her as she looked down, then back up at him.

Becky: You cooked in your boxers?

Travis: Ehh why not? I'm not doing much today.

Becky: Mhm.. maybe I can join you in that bet.

She smiled and bit her lip as they enjoyed there food.

Becky then got up and took a shower as he walked downstairs and looked through social media.

Something caught his eye that Becky posted, it was a photo of her and there pug when he got her for Christmas six years ago.

@beckylynchwwe

"My heart is hurting as today marks one year without my Lucy, I miss her everyday and am grateful on the impact she made on our family."

They had to let Lucy go after she caught a terrible disease, Becky never left her side as she left this world; poor Becky had to miss work for a couple weeks as it hurt her the worse.

(I didn't write about this in any of the chapter's frankly because I'm not a fan of death to animals in detailed stories)

That killed his mood as he walked upstairs to hear Becky in there bedroom sniffling.

The door was cracked open and he looked to see her wiping tears off, so that was the signal to move in.

He walked in and sat next to her as she laid her head on his shoulder and sniffed again.

Travis: I saw your post.

Becky: ...

Travis: Wipes her tears*

Becky: I miss her.