Revisiting The Past

Tuesday after Survivor Series*

Becky was apart of the women's match as she was the last to be called to the team by the captain; Alexa Bliss.

She was the one to win it for RAW as she pinned two of the Smackdown superstars in a matter of two minutes.

As for Travis, he went one on one with the WWE Champion AJ Styles. Both had a five star match as it ended in a no contest when Travis went for a "Frontflip DDT" and was flung upside down and both men landed on there necks.

After getting checked out and cleared, he was given a couple days off tour to rest up.

Tuesday, 3am*

Travis woke up to Becky hitting his back, as he slowly opened his eyes and noticed what was happening; he could hear his baby son cry out.

Becky: You're turn.

Travis: Babe, I can't get up with this stuff on my neck.

The WWE trainers gave him a custom neck brace with ice packs built into them. So it was hard for Travis to move around, as he said that she popped her head up and looked at him nasty.

Becky: Really?

Travis: ...

Becky: Uhg.

She got up, put on her robe and walked out to take care of Jackson.

Travis has noticed that she has been in a pissy mode lately, he would try to do stuff with her but she would complain about it.

He didn't know if it was that time of the month or if she was maybe pregnant? But he didn't want to ask her since it would piss her off more.

She came back in a couple minutes later and looked at him. He was awake and looking at her as she gave him the face.

Becky: Really?

Travis: What?

Becky: You made me get up like every night and tend to our son?

Travis: ...

Becky: You could do it one night.

He was confused as they took turns every night to deal with the upset children.

She then undressed and slid into the covers next to him and turned over.

Becky: Paybacks a bitch you know?

Travis: Mhm, is that your new name?

He then turned and saw her looking at him with a pissed face, she then shrugged her shoulder and turned back over.

7am*

Becky woke up, turned over and noticed Travis wasn't in bed.

She then looked as the bedroom door was open, Becky could see him behind the door as he let down something.

Running in came there daughter Alexis, she was giggling as she patted the bed which woke Becky up fully.

Becky: Come here sweetie.

Alexis: Mommy! Wake up!

She picked up Alexis and gave her kisses which made her giggle.

Travis then walked in while holding eight month old Jackson.

Travis: Look, mommy's awake.

She looked at Travis with the look until it changed when he gave her there son.

The whole family was in the bedroom just hanging out before the day starts.

He took both kids as she took a shower and had her privacy.