Survivor Series.

Last Smackdown until Survivor Series*

Travis and Becky were at the venue Alexis-less, they left her at home with his sister.

She had running around to do so Travis went to Paige and tried to get something built up before Survivor Series.

Travis: Well, hello Paige.

Paige: Ah General Manager of Raw; Travis Sharp.

Travis: Hope all is well?

Paige: You better not have the roster jump us tonight!

Travis: Relax, you didn't jump us so were staying back.

Paige: Mhm, I should just kick you out right now.

Travis: I'm not here to sabotage, just following Becks around.

Paige: Well you better stay with her then.

He smiled at her and walked off screen as they cut the cameras, the croud was going nuts.

Travis met up with Becky and Charlotte in catering as AJ was shooting a promo for his match against Bálor.

He sat next to them as the roster gave him a look.

Travis: Why's everyone staring at me?

Becky: Probably because you're the GM for RAW.

Charlotte: And you're on Smackdown, a couple days before the two battle it out.

Becky: You're not invading tonight right?

Travis: I don't know...

He kissed her cheek and walked back to there locker room as Becky's promo started.

Travis sat down on the couch with his phone, he was texting multiple people while she was killing the promo.

Becky: Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie, I told you I'd find a way to fight you this Sunday. Now you tell me you'll rip my arm out of my socket while my daughter watches. Now that's terrible to say that you'll rip my arm out, but you said my daughters name and that's where we have a problem. If my husband could do something in the ring then he'd knock you and your husbands head off, but I'm fighting for him and I'm going to rip your head off and make your whole family watch.

She threw the mic down as she got really worked up, she stormed out and walked back to the locker room where he hugged her.

Travis: Damn babe, you're a badass.

Becky: I'm going to kill her Sunday.

She started to breathe heavy until he kissed her to calm her down, he watched her jump in the shower and it was his time to shine.

He ran to the back and opened the door to let in the whole RAW roster that was on the card for Sunday in.

Travis stormed to the outer ring and lead the charge through the concession stands and reached the stands where they piled through three sections and just looked.

Paige and Shane walked out as Daniel Bryan and Kane were shooting a promo, he just looked at Shane and Paige who looked pissed as he pointed to the ring where the roster charged.

The croud was cheering so loud where they loved ever second of it, the men attacked Bryan and Kane until the locker room cleared and they all got into a brawl.

He saw the females walk into the back as a camera followed them, it showed them storm the locker room and beat down the girls.

Travis: Oh shit, I hope they don't go after Becky.