Suprise Callout

2 weeks after Extreme Rules*

Travis hasn't been on TV since his beating he took from the hands of Brock Lesnar.

Triple H and Stephanie made him stay home to recover.

It made him feel like he let people down as they questioned his return on social media.

He would look and see fans tweeting that since he has basically done everything now then that's it, he's done.

Travis wanted to run this by Becky and see what she says.

Sunday morning*

Travis's parents took the kids up to Boston for a whole month.

That made both parents really excited as they had a break.

Missing them would be the hard part but both kids have been a handful lately with Alexis getting ready to turn five when Jackson is getting his baby teeth in.

They both needed a break to catch up with each other.

Alarm*

Travis heard it go off and opened his eye's, he was holding Becky tight and she didn't budge.

He reached over her to turn it off, the clock read 6am and he had no idea why it was set since it's a day off.

Becky was still sleeping so he held her again and closed his eyes.

10am*

Travis woke up from Becky moving around in the bed, he opened his eyes and saw her looking at him.

They just looked at each other for a while until she kissed his face.

Becky: Goodmorning.

Travis: Morning.

She then left him by getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

Travis just watched his wife walk away in her underwear and he couldn't take it.

It was killing him that he and her haven't had some alone time in a long time.

He knew that it was killing her, plus she's been talking about maybe having another baby.

She had baby fever hard but he felt that they were slowly getting back into the bonding with each other.

So he would have to wait, but he would like to talk her her about that situation and maybe taking a break from wrestling.

Becky was taking a shower so he got up and walked downstairs to see that the pup was wanting out.

Travis: Common pal..

The puppy was now almost full grown and didn't need the kennel anymore, it suprised both Becky and Travis on how quick he learned all of the commands.

But he wasn't aloud in the bedrooms except whenever Alexis wants him to stay.

Outside*

Travis was watching Kilo run around and do his business as it was a perfect day out today.

He got a couple ideas for him and his wife to do today, they haven't gone on a date in years and he thought that today would be perfect.

After a couple more minutes of the pup running around, Becky came out and sat next to him on the patio couch.

Becky: I just got off the phone with Steph and she asked if we could go down to the Performance Center later today?

Travis: And do what?