Evolution

Fast forward a couple weeks after SummerSlam, the WWE has put Travis out of competition for a story injury; he's actually staying at home with Becky to build his heel persona since the croud keeps cheering.

Him and Becky were spending as much time as they could with the kids.

They went to DisneyWorld for a whole week, which made Becky happy.

She had the time of her life being able to see the kids happy.

But it was time to head back to work and she wasn't to happy about that, she was still set on taking the kids with them but he kept telling her they couldn't.

Becky: Common Trav, why cant we?

Travis: Babe, I told you that we wont have much time to spend with them.

Becky: Please!?

Travis: .. Ok, listen.

The kids were in bed and they were talking out in the living room.

Travis: I would love to take them, but I dont want them growing up in the locker room, I want them to grow here at home.

Becky: But Trav, I dont want to leave them.

Travis: I know, but we'll have to sooner or later.

She then got a little upset but knew it was the truth.

Travis: Remember, Stephanie said you can get time off whenever you want.

Becky: Yeah, but you can't.

Travis: Well not right now.

He pulled her in and they cuddled on the couch while watching a movie.

Fast forward to RAW*

It's the last RAW before Evolution, Travis was shocked on how quick this was going.

Him and Becky were at the venue getting ready for the show to start, tonight it would be Travis kicking off.

So as the cameras rolled, his music to cheers, tonight; his plan was to get booed. He needed his heel persona to become the bad guy, not continue to get cheers like his wife.

Becky watched him walk out for the first time in over a year as the Universal Champion. The croud was cheering for him as he gave no high fives and went straight to the ring.

He was then given a mic.

Travis: I have no idea why WWE made me come to Vegas, it's such a dirty town.

The croud was confused and booed.

Travis: Now I would love to become that fighting champion like Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns. I feel like I have given so much to this company where I can stay home and relax with this title next to me.

The croud booed and started to chant "Brock Lesnar" and he was loving it.

Travis: I'm way better than Brock Lesnar, I'll come to all the pay per views but I decide when I come to RAW.

He started to smile as Becky's music hit, she slowly walked down with a big grin as he handed her a mic when she entered the ring.

Travis: Well, I wont be at all pay per views as this Sunday is Evolution. And this fine fox I'm glad to call my wife is competing in a triple threat against Charlotte and Sasha for the number one contender.

Becky: Thanks babe, now I am competing in that match and I am determined to win. I deserve to fight Ronda, one on one.

The croud cheered until Ronda walked out to the stage, stood there and laughed before walking backstage.