Fight Of Their Marriage

A week before SummerSlam*

Travis and Becky were on RAW on Monday where they signed the contract to make their match official.

When he handed it to Becky to sign, she wrote big and threw the folder at him.

They were keeping there heat between characters big.

It hit Travis in the face and he was rocked until she grabbed his arm and moved him down so he was laying on his stomach.

Becky had him in a Dis-Arm-Her and Travis looked straight in the camera, in pain.

The show ended with her finally letting go as he never tapped.

She stood over him again with her titles and walked to the back.

Backstage*

Travis and Becky were in their locker room talking and changing.

Becky: I have a crazy idea.

Travis: When don't you?

Becky: Hush you, now since were in a "feud" I think we shouldn't see each other until Sunday.

He was getting the idea but didn't know why she wanted too.

Travis: So like our wedding night?

Becky: I stayed with Ashley that week, so yeah.

Travis: So since the kids are gone for another two weeks, then who leaves?

Becky: I can go stay with Lexi or Ashley again, is that ok?

Travis: It's whatever you want to do.

Both were now dressed into their sweats and she walked over to him as he was sitting on the couch.

She sat on his lap and grabbed his head as they started to make out.

He ran his hand down her back until it reached her ass.

And that's where Becky stopped and got up.

Becky: Let's leave..

Travis: You're making me suffer.

Becky: Turns around and smiles at him* good..

They both grabbed their bags and headed to the airport.

It was only a two hour flight and then Becky would pack more clothes when they got home.

Fast forward to Friday*

Travis has been at home for four days, alone as he and Becky have kept the tradition to stay away from each other.

This was killing him as he wanted to see her face.

Everytime Charlotte would post a picture of them two together, he would feel love.

Alarm*

Travis woke up on Becky's side of the bed, he could smell her from her pillows and he really missed her.

He would only sleep on her pillows everynight.

Travis: God I miss you..

He looked at the bedside table to see a picture of them together all painted up in the venom face paint.

That night was special as that was the night that they got her pregnant for the first time.

Travis admired that picture for a but before getting up and walking to the mirror.

He looked at it closely and saw that there was lipstick all over it.

Being dark in that room most of the time, he never noticed it.