Wrestlemania V

Fast forward 2 months*

Fastlane has came and gone, Travis successfully defended the Universal Championship against Roman Reigns to continue his road to Wrestlemania.

He had a plan to bring out a new parasite when he goes head to head with Brock Lesnar, anything to help him beat the Beast in Carnage.

Now on Becky's side, she's had a difficult road to Wrestlemania.

Vince made it almost impossible for her to prove to everyone that she'll become the champion.

She had a successful Fastlane after she beat Charlotte to be added to the Triple Threat match.

It was hard on both Becky and Travis as she was over pushing her odds to prove to herself and the company that they shouldn't have messed with the match.

But she was now ready for a fight, and so was Travis.

Monday, 6 days before Wrestlemania*

Travis woke up at home to see that all three members of his family were sitting in the bed.

Becky: Get him!

As he knew it both kids were climbing all over him which woke him up completely.

He smiled at them all as they got up and went downstairs for breakfast, the final RAW before Wrestlemania was in Orlando.

Both Becky and Travis wanted to spend the time home with the kids before they had to leave for the big tour.

Travis's parents were coming from Boston to take the kids up state while Becky and Travis head to New York for a week.

She loved the time they were spending with them until they heard a knock at the door.

Travis let her continue with the kids and answered it for her, he opened it to see Lexi and Buddy standing there.

Travis: Hey you two.

Buddy: Bro, how's it going?

Travis: Good good, come on in.

Both walked in and Lexi ran up to the kids and Becky while the two men talked it out.

Travis: How have you been?

Buddy: Not so great.

Travis: What's up?

Buddy: Lexi and I are going to split up.

Travis: Dude, no..

Buddy looked down to the ground as he couldn't believe it either.

Buddy: She's staying in the house while I move back to Australia.

Travis: Bro, you're my best friend.

Buddy: I know man, were brothers but my Visa expires next month and it'll take me forever to renew it since I haven't been on TV much.

Travis: Man...

That killed Travis's mode quick, he and Buddy shared a bro hug while he glimpsed over and saw Lexi and Becky hug.

It was now only Lexi, Becky and Travis now; she was pretty upset and spent the whole time at there house until it was bedtime.

Travis: Lex? You can stay here if you want to?

Lexi: Thanks, but I think I'll go home. The kids are gone and you two are leaving but thanks anyways.

Becky hugged her and watched her leave, she felt bad for her friend but they left for Orlando.