SummerSlam III

Saturday, day before SummerSlam*

Travis woke up in his hotel room and got a call from Becky.

Travis: Hey babe.

Becky: I'm at the airport.

Travis: Ok I'll be there in 10.

He got up, dressed and headed to the airport to pick up Becky.

30 minutes later*

Travis saw Becky slowly walked up to him, shes still bruised to hell and looked like it.

She stood in front of him as he took one of her bags, he hugged her and she slowly hugged back.

Travis: You know I'm sorry about this weekend.

Becky: I know

She kissed him and he smiled as that was the first time she looked ok with this whole situation.

Back at the hotel*

Becky was unpacking her bag while Travis got dressed in his management attire, both had a signing in an hour down at the Axxes event.

Travis: Ready to kill your hand?

Becky: Let's go.

Both got in the car and slowly made there as the traffic got worse and worse the closer they got to the arena.

The fans were screaming as they saw Travis and Becky drive in, she was videoing and waving to all of them until he parked in the arena.

A security guard walked up as he lead them to there room, they then waited for there table to be cleared.

10 minutes later*

The guard came back and walked them to the stage as Travis got booed hard, Becky then came out and the fans went nuts.

Travis and Becky were signing everything they could and taking pictures with fans until a little fan walked up with both of there shirts stitched together.

Becky: Hi! How are you?

Girl: Goood, can you both sign my shirt?

Travis: We'll be happy too.

Both sighed her shirt and took a picture, before she could leave Becky pulled out one of her custom guitar pic necklace and gave it to her.

Becky: As a special fan, you deserve a special gift from Trav and I.

Girl: Thank you!!

She jumped on Becky and gave her a big hug until it was time to leave, they signed for the last fan and walked back to the room where Lillian Garcia was there.

Becky: Lillian!!

Lillian: Becks!! Travis!! So good to see you two, my god Becky you look like hell.

Becky: I feel like it.

Lillian: Well would you two mind being on my podcast?

Travis: Mind? I'd love too.

Becky: Yes please!

Both sat down with Lillian and she started to throw questions about there relationship throughout wrestling to now, she then asked Travis how he felt.

Lillian: I got Becky's side on your injury, how do you feel about the decisions that were made.

Travis: Well I really didnt have a say in anything about my retirement, I know we were shocked on the news because it felt like any other injury.